ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky only shoots 13 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
And loses.

What about it @Cardsstink ?

Had Keldon not shot the last one do we win?

That said, I think we got a shot. Haven't posted in a while.

Herro must assert himself. Didn't today. We win number 4.

Don’t question him. He’s the smartest, best UK fan that has ever lived. Don’t you know that by now? If not, I’m sure he will tell you about it shortly.

Still haven’t learned much.

We went down over Travis’ 5th. TN shooting 75% from three in first half. Very very very simple. Even you should get this.

Reactions: Cardsstink
Hey @cardstink , where are you at? You like to call everyone out after a win where we only shot 10 threes, but wouldn't you have liked to see some threes go down for UK today?

They went down for Tennessee.

Espn says 11 threes. 5-11

Cardsstink’s theory of 11 threes was absolutely murdered today. We won every statistical category except 3’s made and ft’s. Shows how much 3’s come into play when top teams face off
It’s not his theory it’s cals

Espn says 11 threes. 5-11

Cardsstink’s theory of 11 threes was absolutely murdered today. We won every statistical category except 3’s made and ft’s. Shows how much 3’s come into play when top teams face off
UK had more TOs.....not sure having more of those is a win.

Cal was supposed to start recruiting more shooters but its not really happened. There is a crazy stat on how much less of a percentage you can make from three to equal a really good night from 2 point land. I think Cal is one of the best in the game, but underutilizes the three point shot.

I have no problem with UK only shooting 15 - 18 or so. UT is very good.

Like that had anything to do with the outcome. You just get you little fan boy giggles over jacking threes. We stopped pressuring the perimeter when Travis went down. TN was insane from there for a half. End of story.

You may know what you fan boys like. No evidence what so ever you know crap about basketball.

Like that had anything to do with the outcome. You just get you little fan boy giggles over jacking threes. We stopped pressuring the perimeter when Travis went down. TN was insane from there for a half. End of story.

You may know what you fan boys like. No evidence what so ever you know crap about basketball.

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Still haven’t learned much.

We went down over Travis’ 5th. TN shooting 75% from three in first half. Very very very simple. Even you should get this.

He’s a disgrace to show up after a loss having taken his ball and going home after he said we’d lose three games in December.

Hey @cardstink , where are you at? You like to call everyone out after a win where we only shot 10 threes, but wouldn't you have liked to see some threes go down for UK today?

They went down for Tennessee.

Where were you after Cal said on tape we didn’t need to shoot a bunch of threes this week? Being a gutless coward maybe?

This is the same exact guy that said his teams should be shooting 20-22 threes a game. He has said that exact quote multiple times.

What has he said most recently, buddy? You are as shameless as your little crew of miserables. Funny stuff.

Not when they are dragging them out of their ass at an insane rate. You think they can keep it up?

I recommend Bruce Pearl to you. He has no sense either

He’s a sad little weasel. Wow. He’s got serious butthurt in regards to Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT