ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky / Ole Miss Game Thread

Is Lane thinking about going for it?
I’m not sure which team has an edge in OT, but I’m thinking it’s us.

He’s missed wide open passes and floated a wide open WR that should have been 6. He’s not great. Love his scrambling but his decision making is awful. Peewee QBs know not to throw OB while you’re in the pocket. That’s simple
Plus taking the sack on 4th down

Reactions: stevouk30
That lost td on the first drive of the game as looming large right now
when you’re a possession team it could be any number of things. for me not having rodriguez after the big stop hurt. we could have put them away with a long drive there imo. but rose twice in a row between the tackles wasn’t going to move the sticks.

Probably told to fair catch it but should have let it go after it went way over his head

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
By not calling a to otter the sack stoops put the game on a coin flip. The guy is totally playing not to lose

The Terry bashers blow my mind. I’m quick to bash a player myself but he’s not the problem. Our receivers can’t get open and drop anything thrown to them. The only open guys on that drive were check downs UM left open.

Terry has been pretty damn accurate all game and really his whole career. It amazes me people aren’t happy with him.

14-18 and 3 of the 4 incompletes were drops. He should be 17-18 and people are saying he’s the worst power 5 qb. Unreal.
I think you may be correct. Terry has looked accurate when he does throw the ball. just takes a long time to make the decision to throw the ball.

source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT