ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky / Ole Miss Game Thread

Please don’t go for two. I don't want to see Terry throw it away again.

We need to get a turnover.

At the very least, we need to figure out a way to get pressure on the QB. We have no pass rush.

Terry threw it pretty well on that drive. The receivers need to step up, but Terry is capable. I’d like to see a little more of that during the course of the game though. Not just when we have no other option but to throw it.

Reactions: Father Torque
Why is Rigg ever targeted? He looks like he's running in quicksand. That 3rd down conversion, he should have had at least 10 more yards but a LB caught him from behind pretty quickly.

You are right probably not the worst. But he still can't make a decision. That intentional grounding was inexcusable. Throwing it away on a 2 point conversion is inexcusable. Now we get to watch our defense give the game to them at the end. Luckily they have been scoring so quick. We should get it back with time on the clock, so Terry can make another terrible decision.

Terry has played really well today. The problem is the defense is so bad that it put him in a spot where we had to ask Terry to do things outside of his abilities.

Yeah. We have 35 points. Defense is abysmal. And has had tons of rest. My only quibble with Wilson is the running out of bounds when he has a semi open field. Someone needs to explain to him that someone with his speed and quickness needs to be thinking about taking those to the house. He is our starting Qb. But he is not so irreplaceable as to warrant running from any contact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT