ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky now co favorite to win the title along with Kansas after last night

I mean, Self had EVERY advantage known to man last night and we led for what, 80% of that game? Yeah, he got out coached. They should’ve ran UK off the floor with that size and experience advantage. Hell, two of our most talented players has 5 points combined, while they had THREE guys post career nights. Lulz
Yeah i wasn't agreeing or disagreeing I was just saying I like your take even if it wasn't popular. I like the balls... But I'm not gay. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
NCAA / Refs wont let Cal win another title and imo wont let him get another final four. So if you put a future on UK here....... cash out if UK gets to the Elite 8 ... you'll thank me later.
I agree. It's not a blackpill to call it like it is. Cal will not sniff a title game the rest of his time here. It does not matter how much new talent we stockpile each season.

It took Anthony Davis and MKG to bring the 2012 team across the finish line. Davis was a transcendent talent so good that opposing guards were afraid to try to drive the post with him in the game. The last time Cal had anything close to that level of talent was the 2015 squad, and we all know how that scenario played out.

We've got some good players this season, but none of them move the needle enough for a championship run with Cal at the helm.

I’m going to be hard to DJ and Justin because they were awful in that game and I think even three games in you can make adjustments to put the better guys on the floor. I don’t think either is as good as their ratings, but I also know neither is anywhere close to as bad as they were in the KU game. I also think others on the team are much better than their ratings suggested. Regardless of all of that, with just one of our three bigs playing the game against KU, we win, and I think we will be better by the end of the season.

I’ve got $100 on KU to win it all, $100 on Duke, and $50 on UConn. All bonus bets of course, through the new ESPNBet app.

Hopefully we get it done this year, but as long as it ain’t one of them 3, I’m fine. UCLA, Indiana, Carolina, and UofL have no shot so don’t have to worry bout them.

Well if Cal doesn't give a damn that he lost last night he needs to find another job.He was hired to win.
Can you show me the quote that shows the coach did not care or give a damn about the loss or is it just more shit that you’re making up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT