ADVERTISEMENT

*** Kentucky - Missouri Game Thread ***

Missouri is a more complete team..our offense is dreadful even against an overall mediocre/average defense like Missouri's. Our playing calling is overall bad too. UK is also getting beat up in the trenches so far. This could be a long day.

Reactions: Jazzycat
We’re going to need to put up some points to win this game. Terry has made some easy throws, but the defense is still stacking the box and not respecting his throwing ability. And how can you blame them? We have to make a change at QB to give the offense some life.

We have moved the ball quite well. The problem is that we have made dumb play calls. Going to the wildcat is dumb. It tells the opposing defense to stack the box. They do, and you are not going to get more than a few yards. At least make them respect the possibility to throw. They won't if your RB is playing QB.

Defense not too bad so far. Mizzou required two penalties inside the 10 yard line to score a touchdown. Hold them to field goal attempts and we should be in good shape.

Reactions: UKUGA
Need to score on this drive. Players need to be utilized better....where are the guys blocking for Snell?

Reactions: UKUGA
Absolute horrific series by Kash. Oats is a better player to begin with. Throw in an injury and Kash has no business being out there.
Kash is only good against the run. He’s gotten hit today and pushed back by the running back for 2-3 extra yards

I love Kash's heart, but he is hurting us on this drive. On 3rd down he was 6 feet from the QB, instead of jumping to distract the QB throw, he tries to run him down. They get the first down. Then he gets a bad holding in the end zone. Take him out on 3rd down and play Oats. He is not himself with that club on his hand

I’m not sure exactly what he has been impressive at this year actually. Shook my head when some fans thought we were in trouble not having him for a half vs Tex A&M. Like his fire, though he’s over the top, but he isn’t exactly a superstar.

Reactions: Tyblue22 and UKUGA
We have moved the ball quite well. The problem is that we have made dumb play calls. Going to the wildcat is dumb. It tells the opposing defense to stack the box. They do, and you are not going to get more than a few yards. At least make them respect the possibility to throw. They won't if your RB is playing QB.
Oh I agree the wildcat is a dumb formation. I’m afraid they won’t respect our throwing ability either way.

We’ve moved the ball better today, but 3 points in the first quarter against an abysmal defense is not good. We’re actually making the Mizzou defense look decent.

Daniel needs to be on the bench against a passing team. Not hating on the kid, but he's not gonna make many plays 3 steps behind the guy he should be covering

Wilson dong great making the throws he needs to make. Easy passes will loosen up this defense.

3rd and Goal at the 10, Why wasn't Kash on the Sidelines, and a DB out there in his stead?? It's okay to go with Nickle and DIME packages against an air raid offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT