ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY @ MISSISSIPPI STATE Thread

At least we won't likely lose Coen to a promotion at another job after this year. Don't know if that is a good thing though. He might choose to leave if he thinks he can't build a successful offense here under Stoops.

After those 2 ints, the second half will be all passes near the line of scrimmage, runs , and maybe a jet sweep. Instead of making changes to attack their defense, we will make changes to protect our QB's decision making.
Yes!! The best our offense looked was the last possession until the INT. We threw the ball downfield because we had to.
I just hope C Rod is running the ball in the second half.

I'm starting to wonder if we might have been better off keeping Gatewood if this is how our offense is going to run? Has he done anything where he's at?

Throw into double coverage. Just kick the FG. These coaches are just dumb

Man, it was first down. With that much time left, you definitely go for the end zone there. You have to be able to trust your QB to not throw into double coverage like that.

I fully expected us to be getting the INTs not surrendering them. We've taken a step back after Georgia so far this game, but there's still a half to play. Hope they can turn things around and pull this out

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT