ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Basketball is dead.

Bbncal honey you know I <3 you
But I’m done with at leasts and moral victories
Eff that SOB

Kentucky basketball is dead with no hope of resurrection until that fraud is gone
I’m not happy at all. But we were thinking no tourney a month ago. But yeah, Cal is dead to me.

We’re on life support. Only because KU and Duke are at home too. If they were still in I’d be livid right now. As it stands I’m just like “well. That figures. Saw that coming”.

• Love
Reactions: Bkocats
It's on life support. Not dead yet. You just got to accept we are no longer a top program anymore. It's not even a sure thing we would even get a good coach. We have no identity as a program as is. Like we go outside of the program to make hires. Billy D turned it down twice. Top NBA coaches we feel will not come.

we just have to accept we have fallen.

It ain’t dead. But it’s on life support.

At least we made the tourney. Know that’s not enough by a long shot. But missing it this year would’ve killed it.
Do you really feel like making the tournament is a big deal? Man. you and I have different goals!
It ain’t dead. But it’s on life support.

At least we made the tourney. Know that’s not enough by a long shot. But missing it this year would’ve killed it.

This fanbase is incredible. After slm the losing, the worst season in UK history, the worst ncaat loss in history and Cal shitting on the fans, the BBN still packs these arenas.

How Cal can just sit there and shrug his shoulders and avoid the fans like he did after the SP loss, is beyond me.

He’s going to do it again this year. He’s going to avoid the fans and the hard questions.

Just rip the band aid off and get rid of this joker.

It's on life support. Not dead yet. You just got to accept we are no longer a top program anymore. It's not even a sure thing we would even get a good coach. We have no identity as a program as is. Like we go outside of the program to make hires. Billy D turned it down twice. Top NBA coaches we feel will not come.

we just have to accept we have fallen.
It doesn’t have to be accepted at all. Keep the fire to that ass. You’re throwing your hands up and saying oh well, is what it is. Accept it my ass.

I hope some rivals make the mistake of thinking we’re dead for good. I’ve seen that claim before.

Get Oats in here. We have a better shot with him than Calipari. That’s how we move on. People have to wake up.
Only if Oats brings Hall with him!

Reactions: Gromcat
Time to pull the plug on Cal's dead coaching body of work. It's like sinking 9 million dollars a year on a brain dead dude hooked to life support. Yes it is sad but he sucks and we can find somebody to get the exact same results for less that half the price a year. F Cal and his shi**y coaching. Thoughts and prayers for his lifeless body.
patient-on-life-support.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT