ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Basketball is dead.

It’s dead as long as he’s here. We need to get him out and hire Oats. No I don’t care what he does in the tournament at Alabama. Don’t care. With UK’s resources he would light it up here.

Get off this moral brigade. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t want anyone to die. He didn’t handle it well so what. Calipari didn’t handle a lot of his players being thugs well at Memphis and we hired him. And yes people could have died. End that nonsense.

Get this guy out of that seat or we will suffer until it happens. Oats is the guy that needs his shot. Get it done.

It’s dead as long as he’s here. We need to get him out and hire Oats. No I don’t care what he does in the tournament at Alabama. Don’t care. With UK’s resources he would light it up here.

Get off this moral brigade. He didn’t kill anyone, he didn’t want anyone to die. He didn’t handle it well so what. Calipari didn’t handle a lot of his players being thugs well at Memphis and we hired him. And yes people could have died. End that nonsense.

Get this guy out of that seat or we will suffer until it happens. Oats is the guy that needs his shot. Get it done.
Force Cal to leave to ohio state or whatever. And get Oats in here. Just do something. I can't take another season of watching John Calipari.

I'm just waiting him out at this point.

He’s all excited about his recruiting class, so we can sit here and watch him get his rocks off on that while he loses another 10-12 games and loses before the sweet 16 again.

Hopefully he decides he's destroyed UK enough at that point and leaves.

He’s all excited about his recruiting class, so we can sit here and watch him get his rocks off on that while he loses another 10-12 games and loses before the sweet 16 again.

The sec is only getting tougher and we are stuck with a bottom half coach. Still using the same drills and catchphrases from 2003.

He’s enjoying it. It’s his personality. Tried to warn many, no one listened and I said it 6 years ago. I literally said no matter what he’s doing now, we have to be careful. Calipari likes to burn shit up.

I don’t know why he’s like that but he is.

Cal has created a mess and he has no desire to adapt or try and change it. This is it while he is still here. His time has come and gone, but he will dig his heels in until he is forced out.

I would like to wake up tomorow and at least see that Mitch was let go. But the UK admin seems content on letting the bball program flop.

Cal has created a mess and he has no desire to adapt or try and change it. This is it while he is still here. His time has come and gone, but he will dig his heels in until he is forced out.

I would like to wake up tomorow and at least see that Mitch was let go. But the UK admin seems content on letting the bball program flop.
The problem is you either have to sell your soul to win or suck.

I can't fault you for your feelings. If that's how it feels to you that's how it feels. Just remember Pitino after Emery, and Cal's first years after Tubby and BCG. UK will rise again. It will happen.
I believe we will rise again if we hire Nate Oats. But that will never happen with Mitch Barnhart. After Cal leaves, after losing all of our records, he will hire Sean Miller. I can see it now.

All the people that praised outsiders being in control are getting what they deserve.

Those outsiders don’t care. They’re making money. It’s all they care about.

Real Kentucky guys might have got cheating some, but that’s because they cared enough to try. And they helped build us to a blue blood.

If anything does kill us, it’s having non UK guys in all the positions of power.

I agree he has to go,he's done here BUT Oats isn't gonna get the call either.Fair or not,he won't.

We won ONE tournament game with this team. ONE. This wasn't a final four team but many, many coaches would have had this team in a better position for the tourney and season ending result.

We were better than KSU individually but they were the better TEAM.

I am tired of losing.

Will never happen. Only cares about the money.

Reactions: willievic
He’s enjoying it. It’s his personality. Tried to warn many, no one listened and I said it 6 years ago. I literally said no matter what he’s doing now, we have to be careful. Calipari likes to burn shit up.

I don’t know why he’s like that but he is.
I remember how bad people attacked you personally for saying that. Even remember a mod going at you and Jeff last year for Calipari lol

It ain’t dead. But it’s on life support.

At least we made the tourney. Know that’s not enough by a long shot. But missing it this year would’ve killed it.
Bbncal honey you know I <3 you
But I’m done with at leasts and moral victories
Eff that SOB

Kentucky basketball is dead with no hope of resurrection until that fraud is gone

Its-dead-jim.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT