ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky at Florida Offical Game Thread***

Or we can just play the defense we normally play.........just better lol.
I hear ya, but Reasons why teams don’t always do what’s hey want to do, and that’s why good coaches make adjustments all the time.

Matchup zone covers perimeter shooters better than man cause your’re not chasing and getting caught up in rotation so easy or inside out open looks. In matchup zone can match up on shooters easier, left bigs coved he rim.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Answer1313
That banked in logo 3 was ridiculous to keep the momentum for them going into the half. If that doesn't go in we're only down 5 (3 if Edwards makes a layup).

Hopefully we make some threes in the 2nd half and they come back to reality a little bit shooting the 3.

Reactions: SophiesDad
As bad as UK has played just remember 6 of UF's points came from 3-point bank shots. Without those and if UK had hit half the layups they missed, UK would be winning. So, UF has played the best they can and UK has played their worst and is only down by 8 on the road. It isn't as bad as it looks.

Last edited:
Florida guards eating us alive. Dilly and Wagner decided not to show up in first half. Bradshaw has been useless on offensive end. Edwards terrible on defense,in fact EVERYBODY is playing horrible defense

I don't want to hear or read about Edwards and Bradshaw being lottery or first round picks. They are both weak as hell. Edwards missed to layups because he is so soft. Take the ball to the rack with authority and throw down a sledgehammer slam.. Tired of this finesse..play the game like a man..

Few assists, bad 3-point defense, questionable subs, they are banking in 3's, an orange-out...

I guess we'll see how these young Cats respond at least.

We are really missing Adou. We have 4 guys that can play in this environment, Tre, Reeves, DJ and Reed we needed him to be our 5th. Rob, Edwards and AB are unplayable today but we have no choice.

So they hack the shit out of Edwards on that drive and reeves has his hands straight up and reeves gets the foul. WTF

It's absolutely amazing the home whistle teams get in the SEC. Unless your us at Rupp. Then the home whistle isn't near as good. Doesn't help we're playing like trash can juice either.

Reactions: Farsight and Ugoff
Cal was right. No way Florida can have another 2nd half like that. We played like dog shit and only down 8, and if it wasn’t for Dilly doing whatever the hell he was doing lol, we might only be down 2/3. We will own the 2nd half. Plus throw in our 1st true road game. We got this!! Cats by 7!
We really even didn’t play that bad per se. They’re playing good defense and our shots aren’t falling.

Until Cal coaches for our team instead worrying about feelings we ain’t going nowhere
Bradshaw does not deserve minutes
Edwards has missed 2 bunnies
Wagner can’t get by and finish
That’s why these guys are dropping like lead balloons in draft
Can’t hide em Cal

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Dude from Florida has been playing for 5+ mins with 3 fouls in the first half….. GO AT HIM TO MAKE HIM PICK UP # 4
Should be a fun revenge game at Rupp in a few weeks! If we lose obviously. I still think we have a chance.

Yep. On the last Edwards missed layup, DJ got hip checked to the ground going for the rebound and no call. UF had 7 fouls for a LOOOOONG time and not another damn one called.
Yea guy pushed him to the ground and Mitchell got there big in the air and went into his chest and made the shot should have been a and one and no call,

A good UNC team in a war at Clemson. Road games are very hard in college basketball these days.
And Marquette down 10 to Seton Hall on the road.

That being said we played bad and they played lights out 1st half and we are only down 8. That says a lot to me and I like our chances to win still.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
A bit too much overreacting in this thread. First road game for most of the team, they were a bit rattled. The three point disparity and our turnovers are the main issue. If the current 3 point percentages stick around for the second half then we lose, not many teams win making 10% from 3 while their opponent shoots 40%.

Half time adjustments and coaching should help the turnovers come down. If we can hit some shots I like our chances. Hopefully the three point shooting normalizes for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT