ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky -3 @ Mississippi State

Gonna take more than a mediocre Miss St team to stop this train.
Like 3 of these?
hess-karl-1915-usnews-getty-ftr_nkmb3dlsrlqv1uk800dmuokwc.jpg

Karl Hess...I hope not..

People are overestimating Mississippi St. they’re a very average team that hasn’t beaten anyone this year and lost to Bama and USCe. We’ll smoke them again

As of 8:50 p.m., EST on Friday, February 8, the line was U.K. -4.0 on the internet betting site "Five Dimes."

Go 'Cats ! ! !

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I believe we're 29-14 IIRC in Starkville. We always hype up playing at the Hump....but we play much worse at Bama, UT, Arkansas, LSU etc.

Cayts by 90.
This isn’t a normal mediocre Bulldog team.

This game concerns me. That being said, when you have a team playing as good defensively as we are, you’re never going to be out of a game.

As of 4:30 a.m., EST on Saturday, February 9, the line is up to U.K. - 5.0 on the internet betting site "Five Dimes."

Just FYI.

Go 'Cats ! !

Reactions: Wildcat_JC
I like Kentucky in this bet. We keep thinking they're going to stumble, and they very well could.. but it's time to start believing. This isn't the type of team that struggles in mean environments like some past teams have.

This pregame trio is pretty good. Ryan Lemond, Rex Chapman, and Ravi Moss. Ryan is actually allowed to talk because Matt Jones isnt bloviating on the microphone, and Buzz Baker isnt turning Rex loose, those two can get pretty loose. Ryan makes a pretty amiable middle man who lets the guys who actually know the game talk.

Someone at UK, pay attention please.

Glad its 1pm on a Saturday than a 9pm Tuesday night. Totally different crowd. Thats my inner betting thought process

Well, now . . . at 11:00 a.m., EST on Saturday, February 9, the line is down to U.K. - 3.5 on the internet betting site "Five Dimes."

Conventional wisdom, of course, says that it's the "smart money" that's driving down the spread this close to game time. Let's hope the "smart money" is mistaken today !

Go 'Cats ! !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT