ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Payne to Arkansas

Didn’t realize we would start gauging our successes off everything Arkansas does. Calipari sucked here and will suck there… his fast track to success led us to our demise. Lets allow this coach to be different than the narcissist that used to run the program and lets see how it turns out.

Reactions: AzubuikeandFitch
Geez… they’re gonna beat the brakes off of us
Happy Birthday GIF

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
Cals getting the band back together lol! Got to have his “yes men” at the ready. They’ll have talent, like always, but it doesn’t matter because CCC is still coaching

Kenny Payne was one of the best assistants in the country for 10 years here. He'll be a great assistant at Ark.

Not sure why anyone is butt hurt or even surprised he chose Arkansas. He's a Cal guy.

What he is as dude, and coach, compliments Cal and works within that system perfectly. Ya'll notice things really fell of the cliff once KP left?

That's fine, but do we really need another HC who makes hires based on friends/favors.

Hope it works, but not feeling good about it.
yea I'm not thrilled with that

but if its for NIL revenue generation, my expectation is he is going to spend more time with donors than he is with players

Payne is now back where he needs to be, but Cal is running an old style of team again. He will have some amazing misses this year.

About Mark Fox, one aspect of his teams that were always a guarantee is that they played some great defense and they were bruisers. We have been missing that.

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
Payne and Wagner are connected somehow, right? I guess we should expect to see DJ in hog red pretty soon.

Cals getting the band back together lol! Got to have his “yes men” at the ready. They’ll have talent, like always, but it doesn’t matter because CCC is still coaching
Not sure I would use the word "Cal" and 'coaching' in the same sentence.

Reactions: ukfan041
Payne is now back where he needs to be, but Cal is running an old style of team again. He will have some amazing misses this year.

About Mark Fox, one aspect of his teams that were always a guarantee is that they played some great defense and they were bruisers. We have been missing that.
And following up on a previous statement, I would never use the word "Cal" in the same sentence as "defense".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT