ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Duke

I told you guys Dook wasn't winning anything this year! So long Gracie, can't wait to see you try your antics in the NBA and get your teeth knocked out. Thanks for the tripping, bad sportsmanship, cheap shots and just being king rats little baby rat turd. So long turd!
allen-grayson-122116-getty-ftr_1pegg8us8tab91ttg0atj26ub2.jpg

And down goes Rat Face and and that Fat Lying Pig Pork Bell Capel !!!!! Yes yes yes !!! Now please let Nova crush the Jailhawks !!!

Reactions: calamitybone
I wonder if will see articles saying he underachieved.

Allen is supposed to be the greatest for your point guard of all time. Bagley will be a top three draft pick. Coach K could not get it done with those guys.

Reactions: calamitybone
Now if everything goes to plan, Kansas will win the NCAA and then the FBI scandal will involve Kansas and then all of their wins will be vacated. LOL!

Reactions: KYHomeBoyinNC
It's a great day to be a college basketball fan. Does anybody outside of the devils like this little flea

The tripper is gone! Someone post that video of them dancing at their midnight madness. Lol

Congrats to KU. No shame in losing to them. It hurts absolutely. Felt like we should have won yes but Shane? Nah. Congrats again Kentucky fans I know y’all needed this. See you all next year in the Classic.

Reactions: Neue Regel
I am so thankful Duke went down. So very thankful. However my pulling for Kansas to finish them off left me feeling dirty and soiled. I need a shower and disinfectant to clean my inner soul. I am like filthy rags after that game. But it is worth it to see Duke gone.

Congrats to KU. No shame in losing to them. It hurts absolutely. Felt like we should have won yes but Shane? Nah. Congrats again Kentucky fans I know y’all needed this. See you all next year in the Classic.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Best team in the country and couldn't make the final four. Get your loser butt out of here! Can't wait to crush you in the Classic!

Reactions: Duke Blu
News flash the NCAA, espn and cbs have agreed to cancel the rest of the tournament since there are no ACC teams in the F4. Duke will be awarded the trophy since they were the last ACC school left.

Reactions: exiledfan
Duke had three fouls the second half. I said Kansas has to shoot out if their mind to win and they did. Screw Duke so hard!!!
Newman carries ku to the f4 and maybe the title if he plays next weekend like he did today.

Reactions: Fox2monk
No one on the board dislikes Ratface worse than me. God I wish that man would drink a gallon of ex-lax and take that dump that has to have been building up over the last years ten years. That man is in pain. Still we lost to a horrible Kansas State team in the sweet 16 with one of the most abysmal free throw shooting exhibitions I’ve seen in all of CBB so my gloating will be a bit limited
I beg to differ

Reactions: Fox2monk
Know I was taking a small hiatus, but my buddy said to turn on the game; I begrudgingly did so. Glad I did!

Say Goodnight, Gracie!
(to the tune of "Duke of Earl" ) "Duke Duke Duke Duke Goes Home!"

Ah...and peace has returned to the land once more. Now.....Go Nova

I like Goodbye Gracie to the tune of Goodbye Charlie

Goodbye Gracie
Hate to see you fade
Goodbye Gracie
Thought you had it made
But they're dumping you off
After bumping you off now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT