ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Duke

Can’t help but feel like we are all losers in this. Watching Duke/Gracie lose is great, watching KU win is so awful, so damn awful.
This is going to come down to the two hottest teams, Villanova and Meeechigannnn.
KU ain't beating Nova.

Reactions: JFCats22
He'll never be able to get it done again relying on so many freshmen! The game has passed him by! Outcoached!

Also he doesn't get any credit for getting to the Elite 8 because he beat an 11 seed to get there!

K didn't choke, his players just got outplayed. Does everyone feel a lot better now and for God's sake, can we stop getting on Cal's case? This is 2 years straight that K's team never made it to the FF with what everyone was claiming was an unbeatable group of talent.

He had the equivalent of the 2012 UK team. #1 Bagley, #2 Carter and the veteran senior Allen. 8 losses and no FF. 2012
UK team 2 losses and a championship.

Come on. Don’t get stupid now.

This Duke team was nowhere near the 2012 UK team.

Our fans...SMH

Reactions: Neue Regel
Still sucks we’re not in the F4 but Duke going down definitely heals some of the wound. Thank God Gracie is finally gone!

Reactions: ukfan041
Ya think maybe K should have had them pass the ball to Bagley a few times? Greatest ever -haha
Honestly this thread is tongue in cheek but it was wild how they basically let Gracie do whatever he wanted in crunch time instead of giving it to Bagley every time, especially with Azubuike out of the game.

If that was us out there we would definitely have threads calling out Cal for that.

Know I was taking a small hiatus, but my buddy said to turn on the game; I begrudgingly did so. Glad I did!

Say Goodnight, Gracie!
(to the tune of "Duke of Earl" ) "Duke Duke Duke Duke Goes Home!"

Ah...and peace has returned to the land once more. Now.....Go Nova

Coach K just used the F bomb with 18 seconds to go. Even my wife noticed it.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Poor baby. The BBN feels so badly for him and his players, especially Allen. This time Duke didn't get all the whistles, but they did get a couple. Not enough to deny the Jayhawks though!

No one on the board dislikes Ratface worse than me. God I wish that man would drink a gallon of ex-lax and take that dump that has to have been building up over the last years ten years. That man is in pain. Still we lost to a horrible Kansas State team in the sweet 16 with one of the most abysmal free throw shooting exhibitions I’ve seen in all of CBB so my gloating will be a bit limited

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT