ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Duke

Duke needs to guard the three point line. Kansas needs to keep Duke off the offensive boards.

Reactions: jmmcgr02
Well let's see here: Dook is the 2nd best (of 351 teams) offensive rebounding team with 487 on the season. We are the 344th in preventing them, allowing 437. I think that qualifies as a key.

Reactions: Cromwellusn
Yep, Duke had 18ft's to Cuse's 2 in 1st half. I went to bed then as I knew Cuse would not be allowed to win.

Reactions: dbav
Stay in Trent and Allens face 100% of time. Jack Allens jaw if needed. Root Bagley and Carter off the boards with force and fury. Make them cry if needed. Smack the back of their coaches head for us during handshakes.

For Duke, stay in Graham, Newman and Mychoziakovocich face 100% of time and it's over.

Schwagg can have his moment in the sun since kstate had never beat us and the last time they were relevant was 2010. Btw thanks for wcs. He was going to kstate and changed his mind. Little known fact he played football in highschool like skj did

Reactions: Schwagg
Schwagg can have his moment in the sun since kstate had never beat us and the last time they were relevant was 2010. Btw thanks for wcs. He was going to kstate and changed his mind. Little known fact he played football in highschool like skj did
My son attends the same high school (ONW) WCS went to. Neighbor saw Frank Martin & Calipari at the high school football game when they were recruiting Willie.

I rarely root against teams, if Kansas loses I pretty much don't care who wins. I used to root hard against Dook but years ago I said "I'm 30 now. Why on earth am I doing this?" So I stopped.

I normally root for underdogs, so when, say, Gonzaga plays UNC for the title I root for Gonzaga. But I didn't really care much when they lost, didn't affect me.

We aren’t rooting for Kansas, we are rooting against Duke. There is a distinct difference. The entire country hates duke and is waiting for coach K to choke again with a team that starts 5 players who will be drafted and 4 recruits in the top 10. It will be just like last year. Same song and dance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT