ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is toast

Kansas never stays dominant too long. They always have a small little window then just maintain their conference and that’s it. Self kind of sucks too, for him to be the current winningest coach is weak as shit. I don’t think that last long either.

Kansas never stays dominant too long. They always have a small little window then just maintain their conference and that’s it. Self kind of sucks too, for him to be the current winningest coach is weak as shit. I don’t think that last long either.
Is Self the current leader? I thought they said during the UK/ut game that cal and barnes were the only 2 active coaches w/ over 800 wins?

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
McCullar out for sure, and Dickinson is apparently going to be 50% at best. They may sneak by the first game, but no way they make the S16.
You say Dickinson is "apparently" going to be 50% at best. Is there something you have heard or read today that leads you to believe he will be at 50% or is it just your own opinion based on the injury he had? Just curious.

They're gonna have a hard enough time with McCullar out, but if Dickinson is struggling, they become very vulnerable.

Is Self the current leader? I thought they said during the UK/ut game that cal and barnes were the only 2 active coaches w/ over 800 wins?

Yea I mean in terms of titles and success in the public view. He’s kind of the guy right now, what a shitty “face” of basketball. Calipari had that rather easily and cash it in. Kind of surprising really.

Won’t last though. Self isn’t that kind of quality and Kansas is never the blue blood on top for long. They’re as splotchy as a woman finishing up for the month.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Purdue sure got a gift of a bracket to not choke early this season. An overrated Gonzaga and an injured Kansas. The 8 vs 9 don't seem that challenging either. So maybe one worthy opponent in TN or Creighton in elite 8.

I think the other three ones all have vastly more challenging opponents pre elite 8.

Yea I mean in terms of titles and success in the public view. He’s kind of the guy right now, what a shitty “face” of basketball. Calipari had that rather easily and cash it in. Kind of surprising really.

Won’t last though. Self isn’t that kind of quality and Kansas is never the blue blood on top for long. They’re as splotchy as a woman finishing up for the month.
Quality troll attempt.

In seriousness this 4 seed is serious slumming for us. Self avg seed his 20 prior years was 1.8. (That is not a misprint)

Quality troll attempt.

In seriousness this 4 seed is serious slumming for us. Self avg seed his 20 prior years was 1.8. (That is not a misprint)

Kansas is always usually slumming. The biggest loser of the blue bloods, laughable when you consider the arrogance of the fanbase.

Kansas is known as the gutter trash of the blue bloods and I’d argue you’re only barely one at that. Thug team with a cheating history non stop and still aren’t in the driver seat and never will be. Should have had the title stripped with the final four and a lot more wins. Btw we had 4 titles in 1958, bread banners not included.

And quit beating woman yall just go too far. It’s not something you should support but Self and Kansas fans sign off on it every single time. You actually disgust me.

Still do not understand how, in this age….

1. Coach Kay was never asked how he can walk in a gym of 100 and pick the only two white guys out? I used to love their old excuse, “academics”. Admitting the quiet part out loud literally. Then they lowered standards and kept on doing it. ESPN never said a word. It’s just weird.

2. How Kansas and Bill Self have not been asked or questioned during the era of Me2.

I don’t know, it’s also weird that both are media members fav’s for some reason. It’s like the orders come from the top….

I’m far from a guy that subscribes to their voter bloc propaganda, but it’s just strange to me that it never comes up.

What’s even more crappy is KU waited to say McCullar was out until AFTER their seeding was announced. Shady Shady shady! That whole program is crooked as a used car salesman.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Still do not understand how, in this age….

1. Coach Kay was never asked how he can walk in a gym of 100 and pick the only two white guys out? I used to love their old excuse, “academics”. Admitting the quiet part out loud literally. Then they lowered standards and kept on doing it. ESPN never said a word. It’s just weird.

2. How Kansas and Bill Self have not been asked or questioned during the era of Me2.

I don’t know, it’s also weird that both are media members fav’s for some reason. It’s like the orders come from the top….

I’m far from a guy that subscribes to their voter bloc propaganda, but it’s just strange to me that it never comes up.
Because both know where the metaphorical bodies are hidden and they don’t piss too many people off, especially in national media. K used to be hated but mainly by Duke students who crossed his path. And K was king so you just took his crap.

Self is beloved and “charming” so he’s like Capone and gets away with everything. Only way Self goes down is if he’s caught with a live child or a dead body.

Me too, idk if Samford has enough even with Dickinson at 50% but second round game is where it’s at.
I like their chances.

They play with top 15 tempo and press/trap the whole game. Think old school 40 min of hell Arkansas or VCU or “Press Virginia” WVU.

Kansas being down their best guard makes them vulnerable tk turn the ball over and then if Sanford can shoot 35% or better form 3 they have a really good chance. They take over 25 3s a game and shoot 39%.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Quality troll attempt.

Not at all surprised...dominating that weak-azz conference has gifted kansas a bloated record and inflated tourney seeding for years

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
You say Dickinson is "apparently" going to be 50% at best. Is there something you have heard or read today that leads you to believe he will be at 50% or is it just your own opinion based on the injury he had? Just curious.

They're gonna have a hard enough time with McCullar out, but if Dickinson is struggling, they become very vulnerable.
I saw a sports doctor interviewed on Field of 68 who said he'd be more than a little surprised if he played and if he did the dr. guessed he'd be at that 50 percent level

if he plays and if you are the Samford coach have your bigs post him up and bang that arm the first few possessions and render him useless
That's what I was thinking. Go hard at him on offense and even harder on defense.

if he plays and if you are the Samford coach have your bigs post him up and bang that arm the first few possessions and render him useless

He’s one guy I wouldn’t mind being injured to the point he doesn’t play anymore. He’s a scumbag guy, was the perfect fit for Kansas.

And honestly, I don’t really wish that on anyone, not even Flip. Not that far. But Dick-in-son yes, I get some creepy vibes from that weirdo.

He’s one guy I wouldn’t mind being injured to the point he doesn’t play anymore. He’s a scumbag guy, was the perfect fit for Kansas.

And honestly, I don’t really wish that on anyone, not even Flip. Not that far. But Dick-in-son yes, I get some creepy vibes from that weirdo.
Anyone that wishes a career ending injury on a college kid is not worth responding to anymore.

Reactions: Blueheart32
I like their chances.

They play with top 15 tempo and press/trap the whole game. Think old school 40 min of hell Arkansas or VCU or “Press Virginia” WVU.

Kansas being down their best guard makes them vulnerable tk turn the ball over and then if Sanford can shoot 35% or better form 3 they have a really good chance. They take over 25 3s a game and shoot 39%.
Thanks for the detailed look into them. Sounds like a decent pick. I’m just not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT