ADVERTISEMENT

Jailhawks scored 46...

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
No, not for the half. That's for the game. And don't say it was because Dickinson got hurt, he played until about the ten minute mark of the second half, when they'd scored about 32.

I hope all the co-eds in Kansas had the good sense to lock themselves in a safe place. Given the proven track record of Self's recruits, Lawrence must have been a scary place.

I hate to see any player get hurt and hope Dickinson is fine. But as some of us said real time during his transfer recruitment, I'm sooo glad he didn't pick Kentucky. From Day One it would have slowed the offense, created a black hole in the paint, and totally compromised the development of these freshman, and Kentucky's perimeter oriented game.

Last edited:
6 seed in the Big 12 tournament
Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

I think Kansas might not win another game. Hard to see Hunter playing in the opening game of the Big12T. And I would be surprised if they win more than 2.

Reactions: Cats192
Their path in the Big 12 tournament barring upsets would start with Cincinnati -- playing better lately, and scored 92 yesterday in crushing WVA. Then Baylor. Then Iowa State. Then Houston again.

Yeah I think when healthy, they certainly can advance.. but I expect Hunter to be out, and McCullar is injured. Without them Kansas is probably at the bottom of the Big12 in terms of talent.

We really need to take this opportunity to gain wins on them.

Committee probably still gives these bums a 3 seed, lol

He isn't coming back from a dislocated shoulder anytime soon. He is done for the season.

Yeah I think when healthy, they certainly can advance.. but I expect Hunter to be out, and McCullar is injured. Without them Kansas is probably at the bottom of the Big12 in terms of talent.

We really need to take this opportunity to gain wins on them.
And enjoy their demise as they get bounced from their B12 tournament and the first weekend in the NCAAT.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
And enjoy their demise as they get bounced from their B12 tournament and the first weekend in the NCAAT.

Heck, they weren't even playing that well WITH those guys. I think I might pick them to win their first game, but idk, there's talks that they could still have from the 4 to a 5.. and that might be the upset pick.

I'm wildly excited that we powered through the end of our regular season to take that 2 seed in the SECT, but let's not forget we just about ended up a 5 seed ourselves...
Well you could also argue we just about ended up a two seed and winning the SEC title if Dilly hits a free throw and LSU doesn’t hit a lucky shot. Works both ways.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
Give me a dream bracket of 1 Arizona, 2 Marquette, 4 Kansas, 5 BYU. Play Arizona or Kansas, or a random 8 seed in the Elite 8. Run Edey out of the gym in the semifinal, then make UConn have to go through us for a repeat. Feels like we’re due to take something off them for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT