ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Infraction Ruling Expected Wednesday

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
How bad will they punish Oklahoma State for Kansas' misdeeds?

Can't even remember for which set of infractions this is for, they've had so many recently.

Don't think they factored all of the rape/sexual assault allegations in these either.

Glad the NCAA is protecting the integrity of the game by keeping Kansas and Bill Self safe.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hungry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Can't even remember for which set of infractions this is for, they've had so many recently.

Don't think they factored all of the rape/sexual assault allegations in these either.

Glad the NCAA is protecting the integrity of the game by keeping Kansas and Bill Self safe.

'bout time. Ridiculous how long they've waited to rule.

IARP's last case. I'm sure they'll go out with a payoff. KU committed 5 level 1 infractions and is the only institution that didn't fire their head coach. Meanwhile, OK St is the only program who received a post season ban from tournament play several seasons ago.
What a complete joke!!! If this isn't incentive to cheat I don't know what is.

Kansas is one of the few schools involved in the FBI-related cases that did not fire any of its involved coaches. Louisville, Arizona and LSU all dismissed their head coaches. 🤔

Im hearing the NCAA will reduce the number of stripper poles from 3 down to a single stripper pole for the Jayhawks midnight madness this season.
Admittedly pretty harsh but Snoop Dawg will be aloud to smoke as much weed as he wants again this yr; so.

Kansas is one of the few schools involved in the FBI-related cases that did not fire any of its involved coaches. Louisville, Arizona and LSU all dismissed their head coaches. 🤔
The Jailhawks didn't fire Self...THEY GAVE HIM A LIFETIME CONTRACT, very directly in the face of him personally being charged by the NCAA with lying and cheating and the program he is responsible for being cited for "loss of institutional control."

To not severely punish Kansas will be an act of cowardice by the IARP that may well eclipse the cowardice of the NCAA in the UNC-Cheats decision. Nothing I've seen out of them makes me expect they'll do anything other than show their weakness and impotence.

My guess is that Kansas will be congratulated for harboring rapists and other felons as a paragon of social justice. Self will be bronzed as a leader promoting excellence among the criminally experienced young athlete.

Seriously, neither The Filth (nc) or CC (Convict Coven aka kansas) should be allowed to take the floor with other legitimate college semi-pro teams.

There is nothing more important to KU than their basketball brand. UNC and KU are just alike in that regard.

Can’t wait to see this slap on the wrist.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
this being the last case IARP rules on why not chop a head on the way out.We all know they guilty but they basically told then to f off by not firing Self or a post ban. Well I guess we'll about to find out who git the last laugh

This is our moment, fellas. This is when we become the all-time winningest program. Restore that statement to its right Twitter account’s owner.

This is our moment, fellas. This is when we become the all-time winningest program. Restore that statement to its right Twitter account’s owner.
They should lose wins. Absolutely. Almost every program found to be cheating has had that happen. But they won't. They won't lose a thing. They might get a fine and Self MIGHT have to sit out one game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT