ADVERTISEMENT

The "Pride of Lawrence" is at it again...

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
Former Jailhawk Josh Jackson, one of a platoon of Kansas players to be charged with bullying or battering women while at the university, has been accused of rape in his latest escapade. Remember, this is the stalwart citizen who made headlines for being charged with getting his four-month old daughter stoned on marijuana. He later got arrested in Miami for resisting arrest after a disturbance at a hip-hop concert.

Bill Self was asked for comment: "With this latest accusation, Josh Jackson has proven himself worthy of a special place in the lore of my recruits, upholding our deep tradition of abusing females. I knew that not punishing him or holding him accountable when this happened at Kansas would inspire a lifetime of similar behavior. This only reinforces my decision to recruit Arterio Morris this year, our latest girlfriend batterer."

Last edited:
"With this latest shenanigan Josh Jackson has proven himself worthy of a special place in the lore of my recruiting approach."
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Former Jailhawk Josh Jackson, one of a platoon of Kansas players to be charged with bullying or battering women while at the university, has been accused of rape in his latest escapade. Remember, this is the stalwart citizen who made headlines for being charged with getting his four-month old daughter stoned on marijuana. He later got arrested in Miami for resisting arrest after a disturbance at a hip-hop concert.

Bill Self was asked for comment: "With this latest accusation, Josh Jackson has proven himself worthy of a special place in the lore of my recruits, upholding our deep tradition of abusing females. I knew that not punishing him or holding him accountable when this happened at Kansas would inspire a lifetime of similar behavior. This only reinforces my decision to recruit Arterio Morris this year, our latest girlfriend batterer."
I'm convinced a Jayhawk fan (male or female) really hurt your feelings at some point in your life and you can't get over it.

It's pretty entertaining.

I don't see how anyone can hate another team in sports. It's just people playing a game.

Drink some bourbon today and let it go. About to make a Kentucky Cocktail myself.

I'm convinced a Jayhawk fan (male or female) really hurt your feelings at some point in your life and you can't get
I’m convinced you and all the other Jailhawk fans who are spending Saturday afternoons in the summer and every other time on Kentucky basketball boards do so because you have some deep, sad sense of insecurity that requires you to seek validation from a more respected and accomplished program.

I don’t even know if Kansas has a basketball board, and I’d certainly never waste two minutes looking for it. See the difference?

If you don’t like seeing your sleazy coach ridiculed the solution is simple. Go away. You will not be missed.

Pathetic my daughter graduated this past year and the stories, wow.
ku fans you should be flat embarrassed, Self damn good coach, fn clown as a role model.

I thought he was going to be a superstar in college and the NBA. Tons of talent but a ten cent brain.

According to a source close to the situation, off the record, Self added: "Somebody has to keep these b!tches straight. I'm proud that my boys are on the front-line in the battle of the sexes...."

Dont give a shit he was there and I have witnessed first hand the shithole and renegade program it is and make no mistake the fan base knows it but as our culture is currently, winning trumps moral behavior.
My daughters roommate was raped but everything was swept under and they move on. I fn witnessed this shit first hand and for every real man that has daughters they know that feeling. Me simple remember the movie death wish bring it you clowns that make excuses for this behavior.

Reactions: the stat man
My daughters roommate was raped but everything was swept under and they move on. I fn witnessed this shit first hand and for every real man that has daughters they know that feeling. Me simple remember the movie death wish bring it you clowns that make excuses for this behavior.
You witnessed it first hand and didn’t try to stop the attacker? Were they armed?

No dumbass my daughter told me and I was there the next morning snowflake. Keep going man bun boy
Then you didn’t witness the sexual assault. I don’t understand why you’re getting so upset. You were the one who said you witnessed a sexual assault. That means you saw it happen and were there. Words have meaning.

I don’t have a man bun. And I’m not the snowflake here. You’re the one throwing a temper tantrum over a questioned raised by your poor understanding of the English language

Last edited:
Your schtick is exactly whats fd big man. Love to come at people in your basement punk, face me and talk like that you will be seeing a dentist bitch.
You’re the only one trying to fight anyone. I’m not in high school anymore, I don’t try to get under anyone’s skin and if someone wants to fight me they can eff around and find out because I do practice my shot and I do conceal carry. I’m not going to get injured over some crazy person flying off the handle over stupid stuff like you are here.

Anyway, all I was doing was I was asking you why you were witnessing a sexual assault and not intervening.

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and ask if the attacker had a weapon and implied that’s what kept you from acting.

Take your medicine and calm the hell down. I imagine this sort of behavior prevents you from maintaining relationships irl and I would strongly urge you to reconsider your tact when talking to strangers. Especially in the south.

Also, I’m not in a basement. I’m at work.

The article is from 2017.
The article the OP linked is from August 4, 2023. Edit: I didn’t see the SI article linked below that was for a different older case. But this new allegation is this year.

So far the only evidence is she said/he said. I’ll wait for something concrete because these days people, and women going after money will lie about everything. He boasted he had 12 million in the bank, that’s enough for a claim right there too.

Not that Kansas needs anymore help with bad reputation players. If he did do it he deserves every bit of punishment the law provides.

Last edited:
You’re the only one trying to fight anyone. I’m not in high school anymore, I don’t try to get under anyone’s skin and if someone wants to fight me they can eff around and find out because I do practice my shot and I do conceal carry. I’m not going to get injured over some crazy person flying off the handle over stupid stuff like you are here.

Anyway, all I was doing was I was asking you why you were witnessing a sexual assault and not intervening.

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and ask if the attacker had a weapon and implied that’s what kept you from acting.

Take your medicine and calm the hell down. I imagine this sort of behavior prevents you from maintaining relationships irl and I would strongly urge you to reconsider your tact when talking to strangers. Especially in the south.

Also, I’m not in a basement. I’m at work.
I swear lol, that escalated quickly, dude acting like somebody on here was denying this happened or was taking a shot at him and then flew off the rail for no reason.

Last edited:

Every program has their ass clowns.....Coaches are in a no-win situation at times. Dont take chances on kids, looked at sheepishly. Do take chances---looked at sheepishly. Im all for giving at risk dudes a chance....but their rope has to be...HAS TO BE, much shorter.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Every program has their ass clowns.....Coaches are in a no-win situation at times. Dont take chances on kids, looked at sheepishly. Do take chances---looked at sheepishly. Im all for giving at risk dudes a chance....but their rope has to be...HAS TO BE, much shorter.
Well you can tell that Kansas doesn’t really look into the character of who they recruit, and they honestly shouldn’t need to take as many risk players as they do.

Reactions: SosaUK1987
Well you can tell that Kansas doesn’t really look into the character of who they recruit, and they honestly shouldn’t need to take as many risk players as they do.
Self has had what, over 20 recruitng classes? Close to 100+ kids roll through the program...He's had something like 50 All Academic B12 selections, and I think like 2 All Academic AA's....TZhrough that he's had a few bad apples.....

I mean.......................Thats gonna happen.

I get Fox----KU is a rival. Understood. But we cannot always let our hate/bias get in the way of some good old criticlal thinking.

I'm convinced a Jayhawk fan (male or female) really hurt your feelings at some point in your life and you can't get over it.

It's pretty entertaining.

I don't see how anyone can hate another team in sports. It's just people playing a game.

Drink some bourbon today and let it go. About to make a Kentucky Cocktail myself.
So many words just to say,”You hurt my feelings! I don’t like you.”

Reactions: Fox2monk
Self has had what, over 20 recruitng classes? Close to 100+ kids roll through the program...He's had something like 50 All Academic B12 selections, and I think like 2 All Academic AA's....TZhrough that he's had a few bad apples.....

I mean.......................Thats gonna happen.

I get Fox----KU is a rival. Understood. But we cannot always let our hate/bias get in the way of some good old criticlal thinking.
He’s had more than a Handful of players at Kansas involved in some bad things, and a lot of them involve domestic violence. Rival or not he’s recruited low character players every year he’s been there. That fight shows all you need to know about their culture. It was basically a brawl with chairs and everything.

He’s had more than a Handful of players at Kansas involved in some bad things, and a lot of them involve domestic violence. Rival or not he’s recruited low character players every year he’s been there. That fight shows all you need to know about their culture. It was basically a brawl with chairs and everything.
Devonte Graham, Jalen Wilson, Jerrance Howard(coach), Silvio De Sousa, Brannen Green, Carlton Bragg(multiple times), Mario Little, LeGerald Vick, Josh Jackson, Arterio Morris, Ben McLemore, Jamari Taylor. These are just some of the players I can recall since 2010 that have been arrested from everything involving rape, battery, drugs, and DUI. A couple players were in that massive brawl with chairs, I remember one was De Sousa, and David McCormak. That’s 11 players in 13 years. Kinda a high percentage for actual crimes, some were typical college stuff like weed/drinking, but a couple of those were large distribution charges. You have 6 of them that have Domestic Violence /Rape.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT