ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas/Cincinnati

Some speculating that Kansas would rather lose the game and just plan for the NCAAT.

But, this would be a Q1 win for them.

I'd like to think though, that losing here should put them firmly behind us. Especially if we pick up a few more Q1 wins.

Also, Nick Timberlake.. what a swing and a miss in the transfer portal.

Some of these guys can take their talents to the big conferences.. and some can't. Glad this once seemingly cant-miss transfer acquisition was a total dud for Kansas. They could have really used his offense and scoring ability.

Some speculating that Kansas would rather lose the game and just plan for the NCAAT.

I'd like to think though, that losing here should put them firmly behind us. Especially if we pick up a few more Q1 wins.
Man if Cal did that…..

If Kansas were to lose the committee probably gives them a pass for seeding meanwhile Kentucky had players out almost every game this year.

Man if Cal did that…..

Honestly.. it's not as bad of an idea as people think. Win the war, not the battle. If any of my teams have the degree of injuries that Kansas has.. I'm not caring about conference or division titles if we have a chance to win it all. I'm thinking about how I get my team in the best position to win THE championship.

Told my UNC friend the other night watching our big games.. would you rather have 10 ACC titles in a row, or 1 National title? He knew the answer, no hesitation. No one cares or remembers who one their conference. Not saying it's right. But that's the way it is.

Except you forgot about the "injury factor" so this loss won't count against Kansas.

We're +6 on them right now in all-time wins. I hope we add another +3 on them by Sunday, and then +6 in the NCAA tournament for a +15 heading into next season.

Reactions: catben and bbncal02
Damnit, kansas on a run to cut lead to 13.
If they keep that up they'll pull ahead by the 15 minute mark.
You have to put away good teams like that when you have the chance.

They're playing without their only two NBA players.

25 points at half time. Woof.

Wouldn’t break my beer to see them lose tonight and then Day 1 of the tourney.
Even with Dickheadson and McCullar back for the NCAA tourney, I don't think they get out of the first weekend. Both will probably need time getting back in the flow. Could see that team crumble.

Reactions: G-PIP
I don’t care if the Jailhawks have to play the cheer leaders to finish the game those cheating SOB” deserve to be on probation still so I hope they get beat worse than they did when they played Houston

Reactions: bbncal02
I'm hoping them go down in the first round of both tournaments.

Death to Kansas.
8j6mg5.jpg

Cincy’s biggest lead was 17. Not sure I’d call a 4 point swing a run…

This ENTIRE broadcast has been about Kansas missing 2 players....but when we were missing key players ALL SEASON LONG, not even a mention of it.

Announcers speculated that the committee wouldn't count this loss against KU if they lose....so does that mean we're undefeated in the committee's eyes?

EDIT: PREACH!

Reactions: FiveStarCat
This ENTIRE broadcast has been about Kansas missing 2 players....but when we were missing key players ALL SEASON LONG, not even a mention of it.

Announcers speculated that the committee wouldn't count this loss against KU if they lose....so does that mean we're undefeated in the committee's eyes?
They’ll say it doesn’t count on one side of their mouth but you know damn well they’d be hyping up the win as a signature win for Cincy’s resume if they were closer to the bubble

UC has some good pieces that just don't play very well together. Losing the big Russian Viktor Lakhin hasn't helped matters.

Self is a good coach because idk how this KU team wins. They play like a .500 team with no size other than Dickinson and no athleticism outside of Adams.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT