ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Edwards: “I was the best player in the draft.”

People that are 'experts' and put their reputations on the line to provide for their families said that at least 58 players were better or had more potential to be better. He has the confidence to say it, but does he have the drive to prove it. I wish him all the luck.

don knotts GIF

I will say this

Despite this confidence being somewhat misplaced, I almost feel like you have to have that mindset.

I've seen it the other way. Talented guys who lacked confidence and thus not amount to what they should have been.

So I guess Edwards has one thing going

Reactions: chroix
Brandon Boston wants to be the greatest player of all time.
First thing that came to mind--so thank you STL_Cat for already saying it!

Also what comes to mind-if you feel that way and are being influenced to think that way, maybe you should eat properly and engage in weight training to improve some aspects that were holding back the performance.

Delusion is a problem with parenting and "camps" around players these days--but I'd have made him take a piss test after this came out. It's time to sober up the delusion. And the only response to this should simply be "We'll all be watching-go play and show us all--that's all it takes". Then the excuses/lies/deflection begins.

He wasn't even the best starter on UK last year and probably wasn't in the Top-5 players on the team either!!!
#DontSayPotential
Per combined offensive and defensive efficiency he was the third best player on the team behind Sheppard and Dillingham. Before anyone cries about Reeves, his defense was so incredibly bad it pushed him behind Edwards.

Per combined offensive and defensive efficiency he was the third best player on the team behind Sheppard and Dillingham. Before anyone cries about Reeves, his defense was so incredibly bad it pushed him behind Edwards.

Thank you for providing an incredibly glaring example of why analyzing statistics need to be reduced in sports and only viewed and utilized by professionals who are able to interpret them. That goes for myself and everyone else.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Thank you for providing an incredibly glaring example of why analyzing statistics need to be reduced in sports and only viewed and utilized by professionals who are able to interpret them. That goes for myself and everyone else.
PER PLUS MINUS JE WAS ACTUALLY THE GOAT BRO!

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT