ADVERTISEMENT

JQ rules out Arkansas

Just to be clear, there isn’t necessarily a problem with being young. The problem is when you perpetually have a young team and then blame said youth on your failure to win.

You’ll understand soon enough.
Man I know/follow basketball, I know what y’all have gone through. If that’s the case, wee didn’t sign a lifetime contract, so I figure we’ll do what needs to be done.

Reactions: TPush and yoshukai
Feels like he might be a Memphis kid to me. Penny has done well in the portal but it hasn’t produced postseason success nor relevance through the year. Think this one is probably the top priority for him. Redoing/atoning for the Wiseman year.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We didn’t “whiff” we’re not paying him what they asked for. What we are gonna do is pay Davis what he’s asking for. Richmond and Boogie are here this weekend and we’ll pay them, expect them to commit this weekend. Davis was the better value play at the end of the day, it’s really that simple. Davis could say no, obviously that’s possible, but we are paying JQ 1.5 million dollars. Regardless how much money we have.
I’ve heard mixed opinions on Davis but Arkansas is a name that is consistent. Wouldn’t surprise me if you got the three listed. Cals never had a problem getting studs to play for him.

I have no problem with your team or program but Cal can fvck off. He quit on this university long before he took your coaching job. You will be frustrated with him from December through March. April through November is always fun, though.

I hate the idea of taking a change on kids like this if you have to pay them considerable NIL. Why? What then is their motivation other than the NBA and for him two years away. Coach, you need to get your butt into the gym. "Nah, I am in the middle of playing this video game, hey man it is all good, practice who needs practice." Remember he is not only high school age but a year younger.

Since the world is now NIL pay those who have proven themselves if it must be necessary. Let Cal celebrate another 5 star that maybe will be good or maybe not.

never said he removed ul from the list. The ppl around ul said theres basically 0 chamce he goes to ul after his visit. If this is a horse race memphis and uk are coming down the back stretch and ul is in the starting gate. If you would like to consider ul a realistic option then thats your prerogative

Well now they’re saying he’s also cut UK so if that only left Memphis wouldn’t he had announced? Sounds like lville is still in play

JQ meeting with the Pope about being Blue while Z wonders why he's in woo pig nation

If Pope is who y’all think he is, he isn’t paying 2 million for him either.
Man I know/follow basketball, I know what y’all have gone through. If that’s the case, wee didn’t sign a lifetime contract, so I figure we’ll do what needs to be done.
I just want to say that you seem to be a sensible and reasonable poster and I like discussing college basketball with opposing fans like you.

Reactions: Soupbean and TPush
All that money and the master recruiter who was bigger than Kentucky and can't get all his players to follow him.

I guess Kentucky does matter.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT