ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks Announcement

anyone know why the delay?
normally it has something to do with someone the player wants there not being able to make it

CCC- Can’t Close Cal, I think it’s obvious the kid didn’t hear something he wanted to hear. Tucker still thinks he comes, so I’ll take that as a positive but this is the type of player that would commit as soon as the offer was given 5-6 years ago. If he goes elsewhere on Monday, then it’s safe to say even the most loyal Cal fans need to be worried. Even so, if it’s Burks, Hart, and Somoto that finish out our roster, NO ONE should think we sniff the E8 or better next year. No leadership and a broken coach doesn’t go far these days. Man we need some good news….
Lot of stupid post in here I let slide, but this is the dumbest. If he can't close, htf did he close 3 of the top 10 and 4 top ovwrall recruits in this incoming class ? Your post is almost so dumb it's fake. Coaching may be a critique of Cal, but closing ??? Lol. I guess being 1 or 2 every year defines can't close. Piling on to pile on like you are the Fn in crowd when in reality the idiot crowd. Come with facts not one line non funny remarks. By the way, he is signing Monday, couple of loose ends before committing. He will be here. Will you ? Doubt it. Or you will come back with "Cal should have closed Wednesday. "

Lot of stupid post in here I let slide, but this is the dumbest. If he can't close, htf did he close 3 of the top 10 and 4 top ovwrall recruits in this incoming class ? Your post is almost so dumb it's fake. Coaching may be a critique of Cal, but closing ??? Lol. I guess being 1 or 2 every year defines can't close. Piling on to pile on like you are the Fn in crowd when in reality the idiot crowd. Come with facts not one line non funny remarks. By the way, he is signing Monday, couple of loose ends before committing. He will be here. Will you ? Doubt it. Or you will come back with "Cal should have closed Wednesday. "
Great, we have 7 players. Has Cal closed anyone else in the portal he's attempted yet? Nope.

So you are excited Cal might land a 3 star?Boy expectations are now in the crapper.

Kentucky fans and good news.

Daffy Duck Waiting GIF

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Here is what happened. He met Cal in person and realized what an arrogant pompous ass he was and said I don’t want to play for that clown. Then he watched some game film and saw all the yelling and non coaching, and playing favorites going on and said UK isn’t the place for me. And ironically this is what our stupid effing coach says all the time and now the recruits are showing that it’s true. Screw you Cal. Get out now. !!!!!!!
believe you have hit the nail on the head

Sorry man, but I can disagree with you. Since he signed this class he has done NOTHING but lose players and whiff on the transfers we have contacted. Loose ends? Are you serious? Any loose ends could be cleaned up after his commitment, as they don’t bring kids in for official visits with offers if they are not ready to commit. I hope you are right, as this fanbase needs something positive.

So you are excited Cal might land a 3 star?Boy expectations are now in the crapper.
No I simply responded to a guy who said he was Can't Close Cal. I rebutted if he couldn't close how did he sign 3 top 10 5 stars and 4 of the top 15 ? I mean if he can't close how did he close those guys ? And be #1 or 2 every year ? We don't know all the behind rhe scenes stuff with kids and their decisions. NIL has totally changed the game with rosters and portal guys.

Reactions: jace2012
I bet future replacements for Calipari will love how the donors screwed the players over with the NIL. They will be lining up to coach at UK lol
I don’t see a coach out there that’s thick skinned enough to put up with the fan base.
This is true.. Our fans hear this and think it's a joke that the fans would affect a coaching hire... Every school has some of this but I've yet to see another fan base as entitled as ours are. Holding on to something from the 50's and 60's

So you think UK is the only school players are holding out on to try and secure their financial future as best they can ? Got news for ya, but you already know it's not.

I couldn't have worded any better myself! Great Post!!
Really ? I wonder how Wagner, Edwards, Dillingham, Bradshaw, and not just Reed , but Jeff Sheperd not see all those things ? Especially an adult who has been around UK so long in Jeff ? Maybe you and your negative buddy whom you clamored over in his dumb post are just FOS. Meh, I think my scenario is more accurate.

Really ? I wonder how Wagner, Edwards, Dillingham, Bradshaw, and not just Reed , but Jeff Sheperd not see all those things ? Especially an adult who has been around UK so long in Jeff ? Maybe you and your negative buddy whom you clamored over in his dumb post are just FOS. Meh, I think my scenario is more accurate.
Because Cal promises his 5 stars the moon, which means lots of freedom and playing time if they come here. Pay attention and keep up.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Here is what happened. He met Cal in person and realized what an arrogant pompous ass he was and said I don’t want to play for that clown. Then he watched some game film and saw all the yelling and non coaching, and playing favorites going on and said UK isn’t the place for me. And ironically this is what our stupid effing coach says all the time and now the recruits are showing that it’s true. Screw you Cal. Get out now. !!!!!!!
Oh...was you there?

Reactions: Graham51
No I simply responded to a guy who said he was Can't Close Cal. I rebutted if he couldn't close how did he sign 3 top 10 5 stars and 4 of the top 15 ? I mean if he can't close how did he close those guys ? And be #1 or 2 every year ? We don't know all the behind rhe scenes stuff with kids and their decisions. NIL has totally changed the game with rosters and portal guys.
You know how he landed those high-school kids, he promised starting spots and playing time. He couldn't promise that to transfers that he even contacted, leaving uk behind the 8 ball with a group that will be lucky to win 20 games. They won't reach that due to lack of shooting, again because the clown of a coach did not get any shooters from the portal.

So you wouldn't want a Dominque Hawkins or a Anthony Epps or Junior Brady on your team? Shows me what you know about basketball
So you think an all freshmen team is the way to go?Our experience is Ugo and Adou who hardly played at all.You think this is the way to compete for a title?

Reactions: seccats04
Reed would have come to uk regardless. The others were promised starting spots.
Surely you aren't blinded by ccc's lies.

How many teams have the number one recruiting class coming in? Geez, what an idiot...

You would complain if he got Herro who was a 4 star because he was not a five star...
So you think a number one recruiting class will win you a championship with zero experienced players around them?Have you noticed what kinds of teams are winning right now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT