ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks Announcement

I wonder if the donors really are refusing any NIL money?
Hopefully it’s part of a master plan to force Calturd out.
I bet future replacements for Calipari will love how the donors screwed the players over with the NIL. They will be lining up to coach at UK lol
I don’t see a coach out there that’s thick skinned enough to put up with the fan base.

Here is what happened. He met Cal in person and realized what an arrogant pompous ass he was and said I don’t want to play for that clown. Then he watched some game film and saw all the yelling and non coaching, and playing favorites going on and said UK isn’t the place for me. And ironically this is what our stupid effing coach says all the time and now the recruits are showing that it’s true. Screw you Cal. Get out now. !!!!!!!

I bet future replacements for Calipari will love how the donors screwed the players over with the NIL. They will be lining up to coach at UK lol
I don’t see a coach out there that’s thick skinned enough to put up with the fan base.
It all started when Cal let the players screw over the NIL donors.
How easily the Cal Cult forgets about Shaedon Sharpe!

Don’t blame the fans on this pal.
Your all mighty leader Calturd brought this all on himself!

You people are Pinocchios! The more dramatic the situation, the more your noses 👃 grow! Stop being whining little bits (🙄) And grow a pair rather than having your noses 👃 to!

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
Not sure players are getting screwed over by donors, to me that would be making promises and not delivering on the $. I haven’t seen anything like that reported. Now, some might not be opening up the checkbook and that would go along with reports that Cal has a rocky relationship with some of them now.

Either way, these last few years have been a mess. Just ready for a fresh start. Cal is pretty thin skinned and did great his first 7-9 years here, so I never get the whole no coach can put up with the fans.

The frustration isn't about this particular recruit. It's the fact that it's June and we're all sitting around wondering if a 3 star recruit who is unranked on several services and was an Ole Miss commit before a better coach came along is going to help salvage what has been a catastrophic off season. We have fallen so far.

Here is what happened. He met Cal in person and realized what an arrogant pompous ass he was and said I don’t want to play for that clown. Then he watched some game film and saw all the yelling and non coaching, and playing favorites going on and said UK isn’t the place for me. And ironically this is what our stupid effing coach says all the time and now the recruits are showing that it’s true. Screw you Cal. Get out now. !!!!!!!
I couldn't have worded any better myself! Great Post!!

Wait? He’s announcing next week now? Good lord.

Never ending circus this program has become.
Meh. It happens at every program. It just feels magnified now being the crapshow that Cal has been running.

Can't even get a 3 star kid to commit on the day he's anticipated to commit.

Gotta wait 5 more days.

The Calibunga totally awesome crash into the waves fest continues, dudes! Gnarly!

surfer-balancing.gif

CCC- Can’t Close Cal, I think it’s obvious the kid didn’t hear something he wanted to hear. Tucker still thinks he comes, so I’ll take that as a positive but this is the type of player that would commit as soon as the offer was given 5-6 years ago. If he goes elsewhere on Monday, then it’s safe to say even the most loyal Cal fans need to be worried. Even so, if it’s Burks, Hart, and Somoto that finish out our roster, NO ONE should think we sniff the E8 or better next year. No leadership and a broken coach doesn’t go far these days. Man we need some good news….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT