ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Palm makes UK a 10 seed in his newest bracketology

Duke at 6 is too high. Not sure why everyone has to slob on the Duke knob. They will have as many if not more losses than us come selection Sunday.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Field of 68 just came out with theirs. Has UK in Last Four In…playing Memphis in First Four game at Dayton. Winner plays 6 seeded Duke in Round of 64.

Curse of the Cocks...first came the Pea and now Lame...
south_carolina_gamecocks_logo_mascot_2014_sportslogosnet-3054.png

Reactions: ck-2
Annoying to me that Xavier lost to Duke this year would been a great win in that it would have taken away a quad 1 win away from Duke. Iowa on a neutral court is their only other quad 1 win.

T3 Bracketology just updated theirs through last nights game. Duke drops one line to #7 lol. They also have a UK/Memphis matchup in the First Four as both teams are ”Last Four In.”

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
T3 Bracketology just updated theirs through last nights game. Duke drops one line to #7 lol. They also have a UK/Memphis matchup in the First Four as both teams are ”Last Four In.”
Last 4 in as an absolute JOKE! We really need to win the majority of the rest of our games!

Field of 68 just came out with theirs. Has UK in Last Four In…playing Memphis in First Four game at Dayton. Winner plays 6 seeded Duke in Round of 64.
That’s crazy, we haven’t been great but we aren’t a first four game caliber team. All these 10-11 seeds are crazy to me.

Not reading all of the comments but Palm's brackets haven't been updated since yesterday morning.

That’s crazy, we haven’t been great but we aren’t a first four game caliber team. All these 10-11 seeds are crazy to me.
I agree, man. If we can take care of business in these next three games... Arky, @UGA, and @Miss State (nothing guaranteed, obviously). But being 19-7 (10-3 in the SEC) after being 10-6, then playing with house money at home against Tenn. A LOT of work to do to get to 20-7 (11-3 in SEC), but it is possible. And if that happens, we should easily be on the 6 seed line with a chance to move up... South Carolina game be damned!

It all starts with beating Arky tonight though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We have 6 Quad 1 and 2 games left out of our final 8 games. We have enough good games in front to us to change our seed line by a lot. Now it’s up to them to continue to stack wins. If not then we don’t deserve a good seed

I agree, man. If we can take care of business in these next three games... Arky, @UGA, and @Miss State (nothing guaranteed, obviously). But being 19-7 (10-3 in the SEC) after being 10-6, then playing with house money at home against Tenn. A LOT of work to do to get to 20-7 (11-3 in SEC), but it is possible. And if that happens, we should easily be on the 6 seed line with a chance to move up... South Carolina game be damned!

It all starts with beating Arky tonight though.
Yeah it does, we definitely control our destiny but we need the quad 1 wins and to play well in the SEC Tournament again. I miss the days we used to win them under Cal.

Reactions: FinancialPlannerZac
We have 6 Quad 1 and 2 games left out of our final 8 games. We have enough good games in front to us to change our seed line by a lot. Now it’s up to them to continue to stack wins. If not then we don’t deserve a good seed
Even though either if us have played this week both us and AUB dropped in the NET overnight. AUB now at 31 is down to a Quad 2 game lol.🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT