ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Jones

Well I guess I'm showing my age but had no clue that Jerry Jones played football nonetheless D1 for Arkansas

According to Trilly Donovan Jerry Jones is offering to double whatever the UK commits were going to make to come to Arkansas……

This is all speculation but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true.
That HAS to be some kind of NCAA violation ! Jerry isn't used to having to fool with the NCAA and its inane rules.

I say let him waste that money on a coach that can't win a title in his own conference.

ALL, keep this in mind... With ALL the BILLIONS of dollars in NBA contracts Cow has coached, it took a team including: AD, MKG, TJ, DL, MT, and Company to win Cow and UK a title. Cow never won squat doing what he does and coaching like he does. The AD team just refused to lose. He had to have a team that could NOT lose. No money will get Cow enough players to win, UNLESS, current NBA players are allowed to suit-up...

Cow will still install....stall-ball. Cow knows best... He smart...

ALL, keep this in mind... With ALL the BILLIONS of dollars in NBA contracts Cow has coached, it took a team including: AD, MKG, TJ, DL, MT, and Company to win Cow and UK a title. Cow never won squat doing what he does and coaching like he does. The AD team just refused to lose. He had to have a team that could NOT lose. No money will get Cow enough players to win, UNLESS, current NBA players are allowed to suit-up...

I heard that Jerry Jones

Wait till Jerry calls Jimmy Johnson.
Then we'll all be in trouble.
If Barry gets involved, you better know it's curtains.
I think you're old enough to get my twisted humor.

Reactions: BBUK
I question rather this is true or not but Arkansas does seem to have an endless supply of money. Makes me wonder how Sam Pittman has been so bad and why he still has a job.

Reactions: BigTyrone
That HAS to be some kind of NCAA violation ! Jerry isn't used to having to fool with the NCAA and its inane rules.
I dunno...seems pretty wild, wild west as far as money or at least I've never heard of any limits.

If some crazy billionaire wants to pay Reed 35 million a year for endorsing whatever they can, it probably would end up a chemistry disaster though.

I'm waiting for teams to bribe recruits to not go to their rivals and not just to get them to join your team.

• Love
Reactions: awf
it seems searching the twitter and message boards world from people that know recruiting is that it is MUCH MUCH harder to get players to go to Arkansas than it was to go to UK. its probably will take twice as much NIL to get those players to arkansas.
What would make it harder to get them to Fayetteville instead of Lexington, I guess I don’t understand your logic? I mean I’m sure Lexington is a great town and all but I mean…it’s Kentucky? Not sure many inner city kids or kids outside of the region would view Lexington as a step up or step down from Fayetteville. Just a “country” place, with conservative views, with big arenas, where you can make good money to play basketball, or do you disagree with that?

What would make it harder to get them to Fayetteville instead of Lexington, I guess I don’t understand your logic? I mean I’m sure Lexington is a great town and all but I mean…it’s Kentucky? Not sure many inner city kids or kids outside of the region would view Lexington as a step up or step down from Fayetteville. Just a “country” place, with conservative views, with big arenas, where you can make good money to play basketball, or do you disagree with that?
Tell me you haven't been to Lexington KY without saying you haven't been to Lexington KY.

Lexington is not quite a "country" place, but more of a college town that is mostly liberal.

Tell me you haven't been to Lexington KY without saying you haven't been to Lexington KY.

Lexington is not quite a "country" place, but more of a college town that is mostly liberal.
So your position is that kids outside the region, kids from Chicago, LA, New York, etc wouldn’t view Kentucky and/or Arkansas as “country”?

So your position is that kids outside the region, kids from Chicago, LA, New York, etc wouldn’t view Kentucky and/or Arkansas as “country”?
Probably. But there is a BIG difference in Lexington and Fayetteville.

Well I guess I'm showing my age but had no clue that Jerry Jones played football nonetheless D1 for Arkansas
He has a student athlete success building on campus. Him donating to basketball would really surprise me though when he doesn’t even really give to football (neither does Walmart for that matter).

1591390405-CaseStudy-UnivAR-JonesFamilySuccessCenter-HeroMobile.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT