ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylon tyson

Don’t know why you beg for every player that hits the portal. There are like 15 SFs that are in the portal that are good CL replacements.

Edwards will play 30-34 mins a game and Trio will fill in. Plus Revees will and can play that spot. We are set on wings. No thanks pass.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s a little out of context but cal waiting on decisions for players he knows are gone is crazy
I agree if true. But I'm not sure that is the case. What I do think is that he needs guys to publicly announce their intentions so that potential transfers can then know "yeah I can get PT there" or "to many guys there to compete with for me".
I think he's just not talking with anyone that has ever picked up a basketball like Mussellman does, and is being selective. At least that's what I hope he's doing. But this guy appears to be good enough.

It'll never happen. Cal's not going to take anyone's heart. He's got his core of 7 players.
I don't think Cal will go after anyone who would deserve minutes promised 5* freshmen. I may be wrong and certainly how I am wrong. JMO.

Reactions: Lukeslaw
I don't think Cal will go after anyone who would deserve minutes promised 5* freshmen. I may be wrong and certainly how I am wrong. JMO.
Brought in Reeves, when had 5* FR Livingston
Didn't bring in anyone when had 5* FR Collins, but Collins didn't play much
Brought in Travis, when had 5* FR Montgomery; and then brought in Sestina when Montgomery a Soph.
Brought in Fredrick, when had 5* Tyty Washington, although none of us think he would have played over Tyty, but may have gotten some of his minutes.

Tyson was originally at Texas as a near 5-star out of high school in 2021, so he would very likely have to sit out a year I believe. Did he only play 8 games at Texas due to injury? He may qualify as a redshirt, so leaving Texas Tech would be his "1st" transfer.

He is more like Livingston than some of these others, but it's unlikely that Calipari would play him at the 4. He does shoot better and would be ideal in that role.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT