ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Quaintance makes it official. He's a Cat baby!

Who gives a flying elf about Duke. A UK fan sure shouldn't.
WORD . The comment by the other dude screams " I swear my d*c% is as big as yours ! Just you wait ! I am pulling it out any second . I promise.

WHO CARES ! Duke flat out has a nobody at Coach . Hell look at their roster IMO their best player would be somewhere between 3rd and 6th on this team and easily would be around 5th or 6th in terms of god given ability . Duke has gotten Flagg and that other kid but will whiff IMO on the boozie boys and when Puke flames out in 2ndround again this seasy it won't before that douche boy breezy will feel the heezy . (Sorry for the silly ass speak might of been hitting the bong a tad too much in game prep 👽)

More of the same... the existence of the transfer portal makes it even more insane to recruit five star kids. One and done's that he will never recruit transfers over.
Cal only does it because these kids are going to the NBA solely based on potential and he gets credit.
And 90% of BBN fawns all over it.
Stupid.

Anybody watched Richmond? He was unranked early on in HS. He’s went to top 25 on ESPN rankings around 30 everywhere else. Seems super athletic but know little else about his game.
Ultimate glue guy. We haven’t really had one like hime since MKG IMO. I hope we sign him, he’s a winner!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT