ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Quaintance makes it official. He's a Cat baby!

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
OGC.2cd1ce8c87a7574c5ca4382a0a809d0a

We are definitely starting to dominate recruiting again it feels like. Now to start WINNING..LETS GO
Sadly Puke got Flagg, and looking like a strong ‘24 class for them too.

They also are probably a lock for the Boozer twins. Cam Boozer and Cooper Flagg are the 2 best high school players I’ve seen in a long time. They just won’t go away!

We need Dybantsa to fire back.

Nice! I don’t follow recruiting as closely as others, is this guy real young where he’ll have to be in college two years?

That’s 2 big centers. He will be a 2 year guy.

? is will they change the spread/ ball handling/ passing style of play we are playing or can both fit into it? Have not seen either play. Will we slow it down and go more low post?

They also are probably a lock for the Boozer twins. Cam Boozer and Cooper Flagg are the 2 best high school players I’ve seen in a long time. They just won’t go away!

Who gives a flying elf about Duke. A UK fan sure shouldn't.

They are not a lock for the Boozer Twins. Might end up at Duke, but they’re not a lock lol

Flagg and Boozer are in different classes plus Duke will be more Freshman heavy next year. KY should still be the better team next year.
Never claimed otherwise. Just talking all of high school, and saying they potentially have arguably the two best high school players in a while back to back.

I like UK better next year too, FWIW. Just talking recruiting.

This kid is a stronger, more athletic version of Tre Mitchell. He can run the floor and handle the ball well for a kid his size. Love the way he plays and if Cal allows him to play freely, he could be special by the time he leaves.

By being only 17 when he arrives, will he be here for 2 seasons? I sure hope so!!!

Flagg and Boozer are in different classes plus Duke will be more Freshman heavy next year. KY should still be the better team next year.

No coach, other than Cal, has proven he can win with freshman.

I think this is a very interesting path Scheyer is taking. It seems K ended his last few years trying to more experience, and Scheyer is going back to 1AD. Not sure how that's going to work. Because for as great as their class is for 2024.. it's going to push out other players. Your 30th ranked recruit isn't going to come back as a sophomore if you just recruited TWO or even THREE guys that might play ahead of him.

The article KSR had this morning said they were hearing another surprise could be coming before the early signing period ends tomorrow. Anyone know who they are talking about? I don't have time to listen to the podcast to see.

Never claimed otherwise. Just talking all of high school, and saying they potentially have arguably the two best high school players in a while back to back.

I like UK better next year too, FWIW. Just talking recruiting.
Skal was the number 1 recruit, Boston was the number 1 recruit, it goes on and on, until the they hit the Court in college you never know how good they will truly be. The kid that went to Memphis a couple of years ago was supposed to be the best since Lebron lol.

Skal was the number 1 recruit, Boston was the number 1 recruit, it goes on and on, until the they hit the Court in college you never know how good they will truly be. The kid that went to Memphis a couple of years ago was supposed to be the best since Lebron lol.
If that’s the logic you want to use, then being excited about getting Quiantance is pointless. Since he’s never played in college yet.

The reality is nobody said these kids are locks to be all time greats. But Flagg and Boozer are both regarded as all time level high school players. So based on that you can say Dook is recruiting great. Not really a good point.

We are definitely starting to dominate recruiting again it feels like. Now to start WINNING..LETS GO
This. I’ve been as tough on Cal the last 4 years as anyone with his arrogant chirping at fans and awful record vs top 25 teams and brutal force it inside bully ball “circle O”……

With that said, if he’s having somewhat of a revival here as it seems with this current class and next years class momentum coming together, I'm all for one last oorah and will gladly eat crow bc I personally thought he was too stubborn to adjust to capitalize on the coaching HOFers retiring and getting back to dominating as the face of CBB.

Really think the staff revamp w hiring some legit nba minds and Ulis instead of just washed up buddies is going to pay off too…but the string of hiring failed yes men was a direct result of that complacency, inning is a nice to have not a need to have attitude, as well

If that’s the logic you want to use, then being excited about getting Quiantance is pointless. Since he’s never played in college yet.

The reality is nobody said these kids are locks to be all time greats. But Flagg and Boozer are both regarded as all time level high school players. So based on that you can say Dook is recruiting great. Not really a good point.
I never said Quiantence was gonna be great lol, you are acting like Flagg and Boozer are all time great high school players which is ridiculous. They are really good for their year, let's leave it at that.

Kid must be really strong in the classroom. He doesn't turn 17 until July. He was young for the class of 2025...he's super young for the class of 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
I never said Quiantence was gonna be great lol, you are acting like Flagg and Boozer are all time great high school players which is ridiculous. They are really good for their year, let's leave it at that.
I never said you claimed him to great lol, I said it’s pointless to get excited for any recruit if you ever use the logic “they never played in college yet, sometimes high recruits aren’t good”

It’s flawed logic.

Also Flagg and Boozer are unequivocally both all time high school players. Especially Flagg. Ask literally anyone who follows high school ball closely.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT