ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Wright

Will you all just please stop with this nonsense? HE’S NOT COMING!!

Cross him off your lists

Stop bringing him up, it just makes you look foolish.

Stop saying call him. HE’S NOT COMING.
How about you title the thread appropriately, then?

Ummmm, ok? I'm not sure where you've seen anyone harping about Jay Wright. In fact, you're the first post about him in over a day since he clearly said yesterday (again) he's not interested. Most people on this board fully believe there is nearly 0% chance he leaves retirement to come to UK.

We should just delete this entire thread because it's like the OP's web browser cache is stuck in 2 days ago...

Ummmm, ok? I'm not sure where you've seen anyone harping about Jay Wright. In fact, you're the first post about him in over a day since he clearly said yesterday (again) he's not interested. Most people on this board fully believe there is nearly 0% chance he leaves retirement to come to UK.

We should just delete this entire thread because it's like the OP's web browser cache is stuck in 2 days ago...
I read replies to multiple threads from this morning regarding him. It’s why I made my post.

What do you mean no Jay Wright?
Well, there's always Pat Riley. Maybe some vowel-less guy name Krzschvsky

That sucks. But luckily we have a close friend of Wright to tell us. I just didn't expect a close friend of Jay Wright would be posting on a Kentucky basketball message board.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Will you all just please stop with this nonsense? HE’S NOT COMING!!

Cross him off your lists

Stop bringing him up, it just makes you look foolish.

Stop saying call him. HE’S NOT COMING.
Considering the fact that Kentucky still has a coach. What would you expect Jay Wright to say. There are 2 reasons that Wright or any other coach isn't going to come out and say that they're got an interest in the UK job.

1. - UK still has a coach, there is no job opening
2. - If they say that they are interested in the UK job & UK hires someone else it makes them look bad.

Just guessing that Jay Wright is content with his current life & doesn't want the pressure of coaching. But if he has got any interest in the UK job, there is no way that he's going to say so to the public.

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
A. Piss off.

B. It’s fine if Wright doesn’t come. It’s fine if Wright isn’t interested. You still make the formal offer instead of taking TV antics as authoritative. Unless you have a vagina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT