ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Williams on ESPN Gameday proclaims UK as "The Dallas Cowboys of college basketball"!!

Can’t stand Jay Williams and his analogy is wrong but the sentiment is right. Cowboys haven’t won anything in nearly 30 years. UK has only really sucked for the past four years.
1 bad year in the last 5.

2 bad years in 15.

But you can kiss the dukie’s ass if you want.

Hope Cal sees that and gets fired up. This is a big game. We need the Cal who used to have that fire in him.

I hear sky-diving can be a rewarding pass-time
Especially when you have a golden parachute...

NOgw6KL.png

2 bad years in 15.

There you go with the "1 bad year in the last 5" again.

Remind me what we were ranked preseason last year? Remind me what we were ranked at the end of the year? remind me what seed we got in the NCAA tournament last year? Remind me how far we advanced in the NCAA tournament last year?

If the the answers questions don't make you realize that last year was a bad year, you're not a Kentucky basketball fan. You are however a really bad troll.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
How is Duke any different besides a slightly more recent title? Have they not been hyped up the last 5 years?
I mean, they at least went to the FF in 2022. Kentucky hasn’t been to the FF since 2015. And Duke didn’t lose to St. Peter’s (yes, I know they lost to Lehigh and Mercer, but both were 10 years ago and they’ve won a title since). Until Cal is gone, we’re a has-been.

There you go with the "1 bad year in the last 5" again.

Remind me what we were ranked preseason last year? Remind me what we were ranked at the end of the year? remind me what seed we got in the NCAA tournament last year? Remind me how far we advanced in the NCAA tournament last year?

If the the answers questions don't make you realize that last year was a bad year, you're not a Kentucky basketball fan. You are however a really bad troll.
I guess 22-12 and a 2nd round exit is a good year for Kentucky.

• Sad
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz

2 bad years in 15.

9-16 in 2021; lost to St. Peter’s in 2022; six seed in 2023. That’s three, baw. What’s Duke’s record against UK under Cal? Might wanna take your “L” and go home.

Reactions: STL_Cat
I mean, they at least went to the FF in 2022. Kentucky hasn’t been to the FF since 2015. And Duke didn’t lose to St. Peter’s (yes, I know they lost to Lehigh and Mercer, but both were 10 years ago and they’ve won a title since). Until Cal is gone, we’re a has-been.

Wow they went to 1 final four since their title.

So if we're the Dallas Cowboys, what is Duke.. the 49ers? Steelers if we're bring generous?

It's another team that hasn't done shit, despite more talent than almost anyone else.

Jay Williams and anyone else trying to pretend Duke is some NFL equivalent of the Chiefs or Patriots is kidding themselves lol. besides that Final4 they have been a non factor for almost a decade.

Wow they went to 1 final four since their title.

So if we're the Dallas Cowboys, what is Duke.. the 49ers? Steelers if we're bring generous?

It's another team that hasn't done shit, despite more talent than almost anyone else.

Jay Williams and anyone else trying to pretend Duke is some NFL equivalent of the Chiefs or Patriots is kidding themselves lol. besides that Final4 they have been a non factor for almost a decade.
Not disagreeing with you necessarily, but it just shows how bad we’ve been, that Duke, as mediocre as they have been lately is still a step or two above us. And you know Jay’s not gonna trash his Dukies.

Next time compare us to an NBA team, we are a basketball school...wait I just dunno anymore....sorry for all the biased thinking.

Not disagreeing with you necessarily, but it just shows how bad we’ve been, that Duke, as mediocre as they have been lately is still a step or two above us. And you know Jay’s not gonna trash his Dukies.

They are a taint hair better than us since 2015.. I just think it's silly for a Duke player to take shots at UK when they have suspect coaching and are struggling to keep pace in an AWFUL ACC. They missed the tournament the same year we did.. no?

I guess that motorcycle accident is starting to really have some reprocussions lately..

Reactions: lakercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT