ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper Johnson officially commits to UK!

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
BOOM!
92iy1q.jpg

You had a main concern without knowing there was a reason to have a concern????? Why not wait until there is a reason to have a concern?
It's like your trying to be dense.

I think it was a very fair concern. He had been a coach in Division 1 for quite a few years and hadn't exactly been known for pulling in top talent.

He assembled a great staff here at UK and now had his first five star "elite " recruit.

It's like your trying to be dense.

I think it was a very fair concern. He had been a coach in Division 1 for quite a few years and hadn't exactly been known for pulling in top talent.

He assembled a great staff here at UK and now had his first five star "elite " recruit.
It was a very stupid concern!!!! You had no bases for the concern. "He assembled a great staff". Is this another attempt to save face by suggesting that it is his staff and not Pope?

Big Dog crossed sports ties to close the kid and help merge the NIL gap. Folks forgot Vince has known the kid since he was a young child with his football ties on a family level with Jasper’s folks. So big shoutout to the Big Dog!
Don’t know much about this but I love hearing it. Sure feels like UK is a complete university with everyone pulling on the oars together right now. I personally find that refreshing and love it. If I’m wrong just leave me be in my bliss!

Congratulations can't wait to see you ball at Kentucky. Now let's get to work and add about 15 lbs of muscle to your frame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT