ADVERTISEMENT

James Bond Revamped

Thought the movie was hot woke garbage with lazy ass writing.
Poor and unnecessary end to an awesome franchise.
Might have a good opening weekend, but I totally expect it to fail expectations after word of mouth gets out.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
Changing Bond type is ridiculous. Not as ridiculous as Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, 6'5 Norwegian behemoth, or Matt Damon as Jason Bourne. Point is, in my unrealistic view, I'd like the movies to be closer to the original script/idea. Once you veer off that path, is it really James Bond or Reacher? Nope.

Was there another thread discussing who the next Bond might be?

Either way, a lot of good choices out there, but one I heard that I did not like was Riz Ahmed. Love him as an actor, can't see him playing a character like Bond tho, at all.

Bond still needs to have a look like he's physical imposing, in some fashion. Still think it should be Idris Elba.

I've heard a few names thrown out there. Elba, Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill, George Mackay and a few others. But it it literally just rumors and speculation. EON says they aren't even going to start the search until next year

Idris Elba would be great in the role. The only issue would be age as most people that play Bond do around 5 movies over about 10 years. He is 49 now so that would put him playing Bond in his late 50s early 60s. If he did about 3 movies in the next 7 years he easily play Bond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT