ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Gohlke had 10 three-pointers against UK. You taking the over or the under

His last 10 games.
Image-3-23-24-at-11-03-AM.jpg

I'll say under. Will shoot a ton, miss most, and end up with about 3 or 4 (his average is 3.9 per game).

Plus, as someone else said, he will actually be coached against. I don't know how good NC St is on perimeter defense, so we'll see.

Last edited:
Well, he has only taken eight two point shots the whole season so any coach should be able to game plan for what he's going to do.

Then again, that would require knowing how to hedge on screens which nobody apparently knew how to do on Thursday.

I put a nice little parlay together on him going off again because it’s March and NC State isn’t very good. He’s obviously got the green light whenever.

Hmmmm in that 10 game stretch that last game was an anomaly… wonder why ????? Benny Cal … 😢

Way under. So far under you might not even be able to see the number.

Oakland is going to get destroyed.

Somewhere, right now, a Kentucky defender is getting cooked on a pump fake.

I’m fading the 24 year old gimmick per usual.

Reactions: dishdoc
He averaged 11.8 attempts .. and he gets 20 off vs us .. you have to him scouted better than that .. you deny him the ball , make him run his guts out to get open , then mentally you feel rushed when you finally get open . I know I lived it on the small stage back in the days of peach baskets and short shorts

• Haha
Reactions: ftp000
Huge green light! Shouldn't have paid off, but it did.
so the huge green light versus UK but not the previous 9 games .. sure .. if you refuse to say this Cal team didnt want to play D and was never held responsible to play D .. its coaching pal.

Reactions: crestcat
He averaged 11.8 attempts .. and he gets 20 off vs us .. you have to him scouted better than that .. you deny him the ball , make him run his guts out to get open , then mentally you feel rushed when you finally get open . I know I lived it on the small stage back in the days of peach baskets and short shorts
Dude went 10-15 against IUPUI, whatever that is.

I'd guess the only sport you ever played was soccer or band . Did someone ever stick a flute anywhere ?

Well, he has only taken eight two point shots the whole season so any coach should be able to game plan for what he's going to do.

Then again, that would require knowing how to hedge on screens which nobody apparently knew how to do on Thursday.
That’s what makes Thursdays “effort” so infuriating. It was no secret what he was going to do, but not once was he made to put the ball on the ground, try to make a play for someone else, or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT