ADVERTISEMENT

J. Edwards

Well Reed and Dillingham can't both start if Edwards doesn't. And that's part of the reason Cal has stayed with Edwards starting, he likes Reed and Dillingham coming off the bench together.
You mean he likes having that as his excuse for starting Edwards. Cal will say anything to justify his own decisions. Reed and Robs abilities aren't contingent on them coming into the game together. That whole idea is just another Cal talking point that logically makes zero sense.

Reactions: UK90
He can vote and enlist in the military and shoot bad guys for the government.
Yep and he’s a kid. I don’t remember adults taking their mommy’s and daddy’s on recruiting visits and on commitment days. Wonder if the new Alabama football coach will have his mom and pop setting at the table with him? Hahahahahahaha

Yep and he’s a kid. I don’t remember adults taking their mommy’s and daddy’s on recruiting visits and on commitment days. Wonder if the new Alabama football coach will have his mom and pop setting at the table with him? Hahahahahahaha
I’ve never quite gotten why some here infantilize these players by acting like they’re fragile children made of glass.

They’re not. These are young adults mostly in their early 20s who are now essentially de facto professionals being paid well in NIL money to do this. I’m pretty sure they can handle being critiqued by a few fans on a message board (not that any of them ever read this board or give a shit what we think anyways).

Reactions: susan2361
Justin will be good in time. It's just that we won't be able to see it here. A lot of HS studs just don't translate right away. It's a major step up for them in terms of competition, physicality, and learning the intricacies of the game. That doesn't mean they suck. It just means it takes longer for them. He has shown flashes of being really good but at the moment Adou is just better. We need him back ASAP.

I’ve never quite gotten why some here infantilize these players by acting like they’re fragile children made of glass.

They’re not. These are young adults mostly in their early 20s who are now essentially de facto professionals being paid well in NIL money to do this. I’m pretty sure they can handle being critiqued by a few fans on a message board (not that any of them ever read this board or give a shit what we think anyways).
Oh I agree, they need to hear the chirping and whether can handle it or not is on them. It’s fine to critique them and all but regardless of all that stuff, they still a kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT