ADVERTISEMENT

Ivisic Update

Language tests can be difficult, depending on what they entail. I didn't have to take the language test in graduate school due to the fact that I focused on American History. Had I focused on global history or any other country, I would have had to take the language test for that category. In my case, it would have required 2 months of classes in the summer. Talk about depressing.

Language tests can be difficult, depending on what they entail. I didn't have to take the language test in graduate school due to the fact that I focused on American History. Had I focused on global history or any other country, I would have had to take the language test for that category. In my case, it would have required 2 months of classes in the summer. Talk about depressing.
Exactly, I think it was pre-planned on exactly what has happened. He needed time to brush up on his reading English. Different than speaking. Betcha he's been studying hard. Only a small percentage of Croatians go to college.His brother is going so you know its important to the family.

I'd fail it, not gonna lie

Honest question....has there been a single thing that he has been correct about?

He said on Aug 29th that the rumors of academic issues with him were incorrect...which turned out MeManBoy was wrong.

He claimed it was the "plan all along" when it came to adding Mitchell...when no one could have known the Huggins firing would happen.

He made comments about the COVID boosters being linked to Bronny James- which was false.

On June 28th he tweeted that UK was "completely DONE" adding players to the roster- we then added Ivisic and apparently had been working on it since the early part of the year.

He predicted that UK would land the Johnson kid from SDSU.

I mean what has he accurately predicted or had a scoop about that wasn't already public knowledge?

Last edited:
Honest question....has there been a single thing that he has been correct about?

He said on Aug 29th that the rumors of academic issues with him were incorrect...which turned out MeManBoy was wrong.

He claimed it was the "plan all along" when it came to adding Mitchell...when no one could have known the Huggins firing would happen.

He made comments about the COVID boosters being linked to Bronny James- which was false.

On June 28th he tweeted that UK was "completely DONE" adding players to the roster- we then added Ivisic and apparently had been working on it since the early part of the year.

Predicted that UK would land the Johnson kid from SDSU.

I mean what has he accurately predicted or had a scoop about that wasn't already public knowledge?
He was right about tre mitchell, but on a lot of other things he has been wrong

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
He was right about tre mitchell, but on a lot of other things he has been wrong

I mean everybody and their mother was predicting Tre Mitchell to Kentucky the moment that Huggy got fired, because of the connections he and his family have to our staff, which is kinda what I meant by "public knowledge".

But you're right, he did technically get that one but I just think that was pretty well known.

Predicted that UK would land the Johnson kid from SDSU.

He's out the loop as of late, like with everything. I really cant recall him being right about about anything since he got exiled from here. Needs attention. Still no facts but something is getting done. Bet that!

Go Cats!!!

I mean everybody and their mother was predicting Tre Mitchell to Kentucky the moment that Huggy got fired, because of the connections he and his family have to our staff, which is kinda what I meant by "public knowledge".

But you're right, he did technically get that one but I just think that was pretty well known.
On the surface it looks like he is just crapping on other people’s stuff because he did mention it or have the info. He was adamant that the Johnson kid was coming here

I remember him saying how confident he was that we were done adding players lol. I had forgotten about that one. Oof….

He was also the one that started the Kobe brown to Kentucky rumour

Forgot about that one too!

I just don't get why anyone would take his word for anything at this point.

And in this case, I certainly hope he's wrong.

Pilgrim apparently confirmed yesterday that Big Z retook the Language Test yesterday, so it would make sense for positive momentum today (I'm sure they graded it right away haha, doubt they let it sit over the weekend).

Forgot about that one too!

I just don't get why anyone would take his word for anything at this point.

And in this case, I certainly hope he's wrong.

Pilgrim apparently confirmed yesterday that Big Z retook the Language Test yesterday, so it would make sense for positive momentum today (I'm sure they graded it right away haha, doubt they let it sit over the weekend).
Hopefully we hear something this week, he needs to get on campus ASAP

I’ve never trusted memanboy honestly, if he is Maggard even less so.

Truth be told, Z puts UK in the preseason top 5; without Z, top 15.
Depends on how he plays, at the end of the day we are still relying on a Sophomore who looked lost a ton, a Freshman phenomenon who is hurt, and Z who has upside but no time playing in the US to compare. Now European players are really good now so I’m not worried but that’s a lot of unknowns and injuries to overcome early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT