ADVERTISEMENT

IU v Purdue

Pretty amazing I got almost +100 odds simply by parlaying Purdue, Tennessee, and Kansas moneylines tonight. No way any of those 3 teams was/is losing. I really hammer these types of bets throughout the college basketball season. There’s lots of parity in CBB, but there are also a ton of mismatches that, while not profitable on their own, can be strung together for a nice return.

Tomorrow’s can’t miss: UConn/UNC/Oklahoma/Arizona

And of course it’s on peacock streaming
I did one month of Peacock for 5.99 right when the first of two NFL games was only on Peacock. I also started watching Yellowstone, which I hadn’t seen. I’m on season 5 now and will be up to date with the whole series in a few days with a week before my one month expires. Heck of a deal! LoL

I know Yellowstone is on CBS now, but it’s better in streaming as hearing a cowboy say F this and F that gives the full effect. haha

PURDUE is good,much better than last year,the team to beat IMO

I watched Purdue last year and thought they they were incredibly good early in the season. I even had a debate with a Hoosier fan in which i said Purdue would beat IU both times they played. I was wrong about that! Purdue is very beatable depending on the day of the week, IMO. Having said that, you may be right. They might be much better than last year.

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
Can't wait for the latest YouTube video after this from that angry IU fan. Kent Sterling or whatever his name is.

Dude actually makes good videos! He’s a homer, but I gotta give him credit for objectively calling out the problems with his team. Then you just have the comedic element that this is causing him actual stress, but he’s too invested to let it go, which I think we can all understand and commiserate with to an extent. You just know his wife is downstairs on the phone with her sister like “I’m not sure if I can do 2 more months of this Dianne, he just holes himself up in that room after every game and accelerates his aging process by months at a time. Sometimes I worry that Indiana basketball will actually be the death of him!!”

• Haha
Reactions: CatOfDaVille

Dude actually makes good videos! He’s a homer, but I gotta give him credit for objectively calling out the problems with his team. Then you just have the comedic element that this is causing him actual stress, but he’s too invested to let it go, which I think we can all understand and commiserate with to an extent. You just know his wife is downstairs on the phone with her sister like “I’m not sure if I can do 2 more months of this Dianne, he just holes himself up in that room after every game and accelerates his aging process by months at a time. Sometimes I worry that Indiana basketball will actually be the death of him!!”
It may just be Xavier Johnson alone that kills him. Dude had yet another stellar night …zero points on 0-5 shooting, zero assists, bad turnovers and yet another dumb flagrant foul.

Not sure what happened to that guy. Looks absolutely nothing like the player he was a couple years ago. It’s like the space jam aliens came and zapped all his talent and good sense away.

It may just be Xavier Johnson alone that kills him. Dude had yet another stellar night …zero points on 0-5 shooting, zero assists, bad turnovers and yet another dumb flagrant foul.

Not sure what happened to that guy. Looks absolutely nothing like the player he was a couple years ago. It’s like the space jam aliens came and zapped all his talent and good sense away.
It’s the running joke of his show at this point. He openly despises the guy, but it seems completely and totally justified. Also loved his evisceration of Crean, but even Crean’s slightly above mediocre level is worlds better than what they’ve had since. That’s gotta be a super tough reality to deal with. And dudes commenting like “we never shoulda fired him”, while Crean is 57, in what should be his prime coaching years, yet he’s somewhere standing in an unemployment bread line.

Reactions: UK90
That Borden dude was over here last year flapping his gums about Woodson and how he had em on the come. Haven’t heard much of his gas so far this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT