ADVERTISEMENT

IU at ND today

Cal makes mistake after mistake. This isn’t a one time or two time deal. It’s repetitive at this point.
Your perception and your opinion. Doesn't make it the truth.
Not one time during a game, no matter what, do I sit there and blame Cal.
He's not playing.
Not one time when I was playing ball did I think in my head that my coach is being outclassed.
It was on the players, win or lose

Reactions: catben and mdlUK.1
He's not playing.
Not one time when I was playing ball did I think in my head that my coach is being outclassed.
Using that logic, no coach would ever be to blame for anything. Players are the only ones to blame.
absolutely ridiculous take.

He's not playing.
Lmao go get a basket Cal. That’s not coaching. I reckon all the analysts that say he constantly gets out coached are all wrong, too, right?

He's not playing.
So, I guess that $10 Million/year salary Cal makes should just be divided up and paid to the players? The position that Cal puts those players in is 100% on Cal. He bears the ultimate responsibility for how well his team plays or how awful. That includes EVERY aspect of the game.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Every team just about has had a clunker loos. Let’s hope ND was ours.

Purdue lost to Rutgers at Rutgers.

We need to brush it off and come back strong today.

WOW Cats and Cal won by 30, I bet there are some miserable sob's in the post , and on this board tonight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT