ADVERTISEMENT

ITS NEVER ENOUGH! Keep beating Florida in SEPTEMBER. LOL.

This is my last year putting up with Florida playing us in the first second or third game.

These cheating,no good, sons of snitches are going to play us in November or I ain't never watching another freaking game of Kentucky football.🤬
I am done with Kentucky Athletics letting the Florida Gators RAPE our schedule. DONE.
I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANOTHER SEASON I PROMISE YOU THAT.🥀

I don't how many damn years they been getting to play UK in the first second or third game but I guarantee you this:
I'll do everything I possibly can and you better as fans .....you better do everything you can to stop this bull crap. It's done it's over we are not playing Florida ever again in the month September or we WALK OUT.🚶🚶🚶🚶🧎

I mean it. ever since I've been on this damn Earth we played them in the first second or third game and I'm tired of their cheating playn in the sun I'm tired of them having the advantage 🔥
Florida ain't got nothing on the state of Kentucky and if you think you do meet me outside I'll beat down every Florida Gator fan I see in front of me. Big small skinny fat I will smack down any Florida fan that gets in my damn face and show them what a real Kentucky boy is.🔥
I hate your state, I hate 'them people", and I hate that we get done like this every year with the freaking football schedule.🌬️

And University of Kentucky is the most complicit in letting Florida play us in the first second or third game every year for the last four decades. So the University of Kentucky can kiss my white azz for allowing this to happen for the last 40 years.👁️

To the team:. Drop the hammer on those bastards Saturday. You give it every drop of energy , every ounce of blood u got but you beat them down. You beat them Gators down you hear me? You beat them down. Don't come back without their head✂️🙃

/George Carlin R i P✍️
I lost brain cells reading this post.

To make it fair, we play at Nashville every year, sale 50/50 tickets, and call it the Worlds largest Bourbon party.

Well to relate a bit of history,,,,,,,,,,,we used to play Florida in November. Not sure what year it was,,,,,maybe Collingsworths last year there we played them in November. It was freezing cold that day and Kentucky actually changed their bench to the visitors side so they would be in the sun. Course Fl was on the home side and was in the shade all afternoon. Pretty sure we beat them that year. But must admit I love playing Fl and GA in November.

We go down to Florida and get destroyed and I won't watch another game.
We shouldn't be playing them right now. We're not ready to be playing a team full of five stars. It's just not right. it's not fair.
SEC network will be canceled. I'll sell any tickets I have. I am not putting up with Florida in the first second or third game anymore and watching us get beat down in 90° degree florida weather.
Can we send a few more on here with you?

Reactions: Backer cutter
I don't understand why you guys think it matters. Looking for an excuse it what it sounds like to me. I don't care when we play them.
Because using even a shred of logic tells you it does matter. You might argue the extent but to say it is a total non impact is just silly. The schedule should rotate fairly. Florida not having to go on the road north of Georgia past mid October for decades is ridiculous. I just realized Georgia is a bad example unless they make the title game since that is played in Jacksonville. I agree with you that the op's assertions/proclamations were bombastic but I do not agree that it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Last edited:
Well hell. We didn't go down there and get destroyed.
The boys did what i asked them to do:
Beat that Gator ass and by God they beat them going away.

Reactions: STL_Cat
It's another 'look at me' post just like he did in the 1st half of the MLB season in the Reds thread guaranteeing us Cincinnati would go .500. I'll let it rest here.
Lmfao!! I really thought they were going to turn the corner damn it 😋😋😆😋😆.

At least my posts are memorable!!!
I'll throw it out there man I don't hold back.

Last edited:
Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT