ADVERTISEMENT

It’s title or bust for me

Cal is 0-1 in postseason games this season and you’re here saying you wouldn’t be satisfied with anything but a national title.

We didn’t even win our conference title dude.

The season is over. Every good coach is going to watch tape and out coach Cal, I don’t think we win 2 games in the NCAA tourney before we run into a competent coach that’s going to have a game plan all the talent in the world will not overcome.

Cal is 0-1 in postseason games this season and you’re here saying you wouldn’t be satisfied with anything but a national title.

We didn’t even win our conference title dude.

The season is over. Every good coach is going to watch tape and out coach Cal, I don’t think we win 2 games in the NCAA tourney before we run into a competent coach that’s going to have a game plan all the talent in the world will not overcome.
When did I say we should be satisfied with only a title? Clearly my posts lately show how pissed I am with out SECT results

Reactions: TM2013
After saying this team is built for March, and seeing this performance, this team
better be playing come April. This was such an embarrassing game.

Reactions: TM2013
I’m final four or bust. Winning a title is so random. He makes it to FF I will give him respect next year. If not, he’s once again blown it. You can’t take this much talent and flush it down the toilet.

Last edited:
I'm in agreement with the OP. This is like a marriage where after the first few years everything changed. This divorce is long overdue. The only thing that could salvage is tapping into the early years magic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT