ADVERTISEMENT

It’s title or bust for me

Cal is 0-1 in postseason games this season and you’re here saying you wouldn’t be satisfied with anything but a national title.

We didn’t even win our conference title dude.

The season is over. Every good coach is going to watch tape and out coach Cal, I don’t think we win 2 games in the NCAA tourney before we run into a competent coach that’s going to have a game plan all the talent in the world will not overcome.

Cal is 0-1 in postseason games this season and you’re here saying you wouldn’t be satisfied with anything but a national title.

We didn’t even win our conference title dude.

The season is over. Every good coach is going to watch tape and out coach Cal, I don’t think we win 2 games in the NCAA tourney before we run into a competent coach that’s going to have a game plan all the talent in the world will not overcome.
When did I say we should be satisfied with only a title? Clearly my posts lately show how pissed I am with out SECT results

Reactions: TM2013
After saying this team is built for March, and seeing this performance, this team
better be playing come April. This was such an embarrassing game.

Reactions: TM2013
I’m final four or bust. Winning a title is so random. He makes it to FF I will give him respect next year. If not, he’s once again blown it. You can’t take this much talent and flush it down the toilet.

Last edited:
I'm in agreement with the OP. This is like a marriage where after the first few years everything changed. This divorce is long overdue. The only thing that could salvage is tapping into the early years magic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT