ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to have a discussion about Scott Drew & Baylor these last 5 years. (2023)

Scott drew last 5 years
128-35
9-3 NCAA tournament
1 NCAA championship

Bill self last 5 years
130-37
9-3 NCAA tournament
1 NCAA championship
The issue for me with Scott Drew is that most of the time he loses in the first weekend and he’s had talent. Bill self has had let downs but they usually go past the first weekend

Reactions: Snarks0 and dl51344
Put CCC’s numbers beside those. Not good.
cal's numbers
Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

This is always crazy fun. Just like watching the door was. When the dust clears, I think drew will look great in Kentucky Blue.

You’re stoked even though Mitch didn’t even try for Donovan?
You don’t know if he did or not. It’s all speculation and even if he didn’t, and Drew was first call. What can you do? Can’t change the past. Support the current coach or complain is your options.

He’s lost less than ten games six times in 21 years.

His conference record has been 11-7 the last two years in a very weak big 12.

He has two elite 8’s and one national championship. No other final 4’s.

Knocked out in second round the last three years but to be fair won the title the year before that.

Barnhart is hiring him number one cause he’s a friend and number two because of that one title. There is nothing impressive about him at all.

his impressive post season stats are 100% because of covid year. take that out and he hasn't been out of the second round. and has double digit loses most years. he has been at baylor 22 years. your impression of baylor is drew, he created it. if you think they are a mediocre school it's because he is.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
his impressive post season stats are 100% because of covid year. take that out and he hasn't been out of the second round. and has double digit loses most years. he has been at baylor 22 years. your impression of baylor is drew, he created it. if you think they are a mediocre school it's because he is.

Facts are are for the Cal boys to accept

How do you explain first weekend exits from the tournament the past 3 years in a row? That won’t cut it at UK.
You bank on the 6 wins that got the championship to make the 5 year total look good. Same thing that worked for Cal for a while. Till the good times got too far in the rear view mirror.

Yes, do again I didn’t make anything up. And I’m allowed to not like the hire of Scott Drew, get over it he’s not that good. I hope I’m proven wrong

You hope you’re proven right or you wouldn’t have to make up fake news.

Yes, do again I didn’t make anything up. And I’m allowed to not like the hire of Scott Drew, get over it he’s not that good. I hope I’m proven wrong

You’re entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT