ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Time for Mitch Barnhart to Leave

Below average AD has our program ranked as high as its ever been and is now one of the overall elite athletic programs in the country. We're below average tho. You can't seem to make an argument without lying. Typical L1C4 fan.
The OTHER SEC football programs saved us from the bankruptcy mitch had us headed for. We still had to borrow the money for the unavoidable CW mods (with interest PLUS the $60,000,000 bribe to academics), and then AFTER something was done for football another VERY generous fan donated the money for the football facility. Facilities that had NOTHING extra done for them from the time he got here until the TWO two win seasons.

The OTHER SEC football programs run by ADs not asleep at the wheel made the MONEY available to revive the football program. Our BB coach didn't have to worry, it clears some money (a little over $5M in 2010 vs $18M by football) and even mitch couldn't take it on.

Did you ever wonder why UK had to add another assistant AD to interface with Cal?

A few FACTS for you, and don't forget to keep mitch on top of your hero list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcats1st
Mitch has been a success at UK overall. I don’t like him but you can say he hasn’t done a good job. With that said it’s time for him to retire. The job has passed him by. He take on alcohol and NIL show he’s not up to the job in 2022.
I really don't want him involved in any new hires for either Men's BB or FB. I think retirement would be the best option for him. He's done a good job and is well respected around the country but moving forward today, retirement may be best for all parties.

The OTHER SEC football programs saved us from the bankruptcy mitch had us headed for. We still had to borrow the money for the unavoidable CW mods (with interest PLUS the $60,000,000 bribe to academics), and then AFTER something was done for football another VERY generous fan donated the money for the football facility. Facilities that had NOTHING extra done for them from the time he got here until the TWO two win seasons.

The OTHER SEC football programs run by ADs not asleep at the wheel made the MONEY available to revive the football program. Our BB coach didn't have to worry, it clears some money (a little over $5M in 2010 vs $18M by football) and even mitch couldn't take it on.

Did you ever wonder why UK had to add another assistant AD to interface with Cal?

A few FACTS for you, and don't forget to keep mitch on top of your hero list.
Still lying. We brought big money to the SEC with our NCAA Tournament units.
"With each game played, a team earns one unit for their conference. For the 2021 tournament, each unit is worth $337,141. That amount is paid to the conference each year for six years starting one year after the tournament (for a total of $2,022,846)." 2010 4 units, 2011 5 units, 2012 5 units, 2014 5 units, 2015, 5 units, 2016 2 units, 2017 4 units, 2018 3 units, 2019, 4 units. LOL at acting like UK is some SEC welfare case.

You will make up any lie to tear down the program. You're a complete fraud. Oh and the football program has had the most success in modern history the last 7 years.

Still lying. We brought big money to the SEC with our NCAA Tournament units.
"With each game played, a team earns one unit for their conference. For the 2021 tournament, each unit is worth $337,141. That amount is paid to the conference each year for six years starting one year after the tournament (for a total of $2,022,846)." 2010 4 units, 2011 5 units, 2012 5 units, 2014 5 units, 2015, 5 units, 2016 2 units, 2017 4 units, 2018 3 units, 2019, 4 units. LOL at acting like UK is some SEC welfare case.

You will make up any lie to tear down the program. You're a complete fraud. Oh and the football program has had the most success in modern history the last 7 years.
How was my post complaining about the LACK of support for football tearing down football? What specifically was a lie in my post about football, and do you really think the 30 and 40 million from the SEC distribution was due to UK's TWO two win seasons and the FIVE seasons without a bowl game? So UK got $2M from the BB invite last year, nobody here is complaining about the support for BB, certainly not me. BB is a MUCH less expensive sport to support than football due to having less injuries, equipment, and support needed for its !3 scholarship players compared to the 85 needed for football, yet the money spent in support of football, recruiting for instance --------(until the chit hit the fan) WAS about the same as the corresponding money spent on BB-----which led to the unbelievable demise of football.

Whatever the problems were for football's loss of income AND it going to hell who was being paid about a million a year to manage the athletic programs, and there is NO doubt that football went to hell until the SEC came to the rescue with the unbelievable income from FOOTBALL. Who was talking about the money spent on football now, not me, although I'm not at all sure he learned his lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: rabbitTown
Without reading thru the whole thread, the time has long passed for Barney to go. He single handily kept Tubby here for far too long.

Reactions: jauk11
NCAA units are paid out over 6 years.
So the BB program made $2M last year while the SEC distribution primarily due to FOOTBALL was 30 and 40 million the past two years. And where did I make up any lie to tear down BB, I love it and love the fact that he is afraid to not support it. At least until recently, lol.
The basketball program had 13 units last year so no, more like $4.5 million last year and$26 million of the 6 year term. BCS Bowl pays a one time $6 millions tonthe conference and another $4 million for the championship for the 1 or 2 conference teams that make it that far.

Last edited:
Without reading thru the whole thread, the time has long passed for Barney to go. He single handily kept Tubby here for far too long.
I'm sure the board of trustees will take that into consideration. Even though we have winingest, most profitable athletics program in school history, all while keeping our nose clean and being NCAA compliant.

Message board fans feel like he kept a coach too long that was here 15 years ago. He had a higher winning percentage than Joe B Hall but 9 years was too long because message board fans didn't like him.

The sport that finances all the other sports except for basketball was starved to death by mitch until his (lack of) support led to the TWO two win seasons.

And I haven't heard of any other qualified candidate that volunteered for the job-----like Stoops did.

LOL. Maybe you don't realize that the OTHER football programs saved the athletic department from bankruptcy Starving the MONEY COW to death while pouring footballs money into his pursuit of the non-money sports trophy was the height of idiocy. He would have had a lot more money for his unattainable dream IF he had invested just some of the money football earned back into football. Instead he starved football to death, NO money for football facilities in his first ten years-----until the wheels fell off and we lost 20,000 season ticketholders AND their donations. The money we had to BORROW (with interest PLUS $60,000,000) to rebuild the program was entirely on him.
Not

It’s notable that the Barnhart fanboys point to small sports success over and over but completely balk at any mention of his stance on NIL, the way he’s an ass to common fans, or the fact that he has a terrible relationship with the two cash cow programs on campus.

But yeah, let’s just not do anything and pretend everything is perfect because the Men’s Soccer team is doing well! Because somehow, someway, all of those smaller programs in our athletics department would just self combust and die upon Barnhart’s retirement. So he HAS to stay. Right.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Mitch gets a mic in front of him and doubles down on being an ass by blaming everything on the media, throwing out ultimatums, crying on the podium, and sticking it to the common fan once again. How can anyone look at his antics today and be proud of having him as our AD? He’s a sad little man.

But thankfully volleyball is winning!!! He is a clown and will drive out BOTH coaches within the next 2-3 years. Name, Image, and Likeness is just one piece of the puzzle. Having an AD with no positive relationship to our football and basketball programs will only serve to drag the programs down. I mean how in the hell will such a relationship ever make things better?

Whatever Barnhart may have done to help build up this athletics department, he sure as hell is keen to bring it all down. Thanks for the time you put in, but it’s clear he’s set in his ways and is not willing to step forward.

I’d rather he leave while people can still point to his accomplishments and remember him for that, rather than remembering him for setting us back in NIL and driving our coaches away. Instead he’s building a legacy of animosity towards the two most important sports programs, AND the fans!
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Your comments are nutty.

It’s notable that the Barnhart fanboys point to small sports success over and over but completely balk at any mention of his stance on NIL, the way he’s an ass to common fans, or the fact that he has a terrible relationship with the two cash cow programs on campus.

But yeah, let’s just not do anything and pretend everything is perfect because the Men’s Soccer team is doing well! Because somehow, someway, all of those smaller programs in our athletics department would just self combust and die upon Barnhart’s retirement. So he HAS to stay. Right.
Small sport success when this is the best period of football success in modern history.

What is his stance on NIL? BS you made up and can't back up with any facts? UK fully supports NIL despite the lies yall spew.

Last edited:
In what way are they nutty, exactly? Some people are just fed up with the AD and have been for years. Doesn’t make us nutty.
Name another fanbase that makes up lies that hurt their program because they don't like the AD. These butthurt KSR weirdo fanboys are a joke. They've been lying about NIL for weeks. There's a reason none of these liars can gibe specifics, its "his stance on NIL". Well what exactly are you saying his stance is KSR fanboy?

Small sport success when this is the best period if football in modern history.

What is his sgance on NIL? BS you made up and cqn't back up with any facts? UK fully supports NIL despite the lies yall spew.
Mitch is on record down talking NIL, that he worries how it will affect the morale of the team, and has generally been a stick in the mud getting it going. Have you lived under a rock, or are you playing dumb?

Serious question—what do you think happens to university athletics if he left? Would it just spontaneously fall apart?

Name another fanbase that makes up lies that hurt their program because they don't like the AD. These butthurt KSR weirdo fanboys are a joke. They've been lying about NIL for weeks. There's a reason none of these liars can gibe specifics, its "his stance on NIL". Well what exactly are you saying his stance is KSR fanboy?

This was just his first press conference about it. There are many other instances. It’s your fault you’re not up to speed. Not my job to educate you on every instance Mitch has been a stick in the mud. Make an effort.

This thread is complete comedy. Whiny butt hurt bashers trying to trash talk an impeccable AD. The guy’s bosses love him. He takes the high road when he can. Programs are clean. Represents UK well at a national level.

This was just his first press conference about it. There are many other instances. It’s your fault you’re not up to speed. Not my job to educate you on every instance Mitch has been a stick in the mud. Make an effort.
Someone's opinion on how he sounds isn't a stance. What is his stance on NIL that is so bad? Oh that's right, you can't actually say. You just lazily adopted a bunch of KSR talking points.

Mitch is on record down talking NIL, that he worries how it will affect the morale of the team, and has generally been a stick in the mud getting it going. Have you lived under a rock, or are you playing dumb?

Serious question—what do you think happens to university athletics if he left? Would it just spontaneously fall apart?
More ignorance, multiple coaches including Cal and Saban have said the same but because its your talking point, it's talking down on NIL.

Why on earth would it spontaneously fall apart? What would happen if you stopped being a UK fan? Do you think BBN would spontaneously fall apart? I think it's time for you to move on.

Someone's opinion on how he sounds isn't a stance. What is his stance on NIL that is so bad? Oh that's right, you can't actually say. You just lazily adopted a bunch of KSR talking points.
It’s not just KSR that has made a point to talk about Mitch and and NIL. Not sure what your fixation with KSR is. Sounds like you just hate KSR? I don’t know and don’t really care.

Are you suggesting the only way to determine whether Barnhart supports NIL is if he explicitly comes out and says I hate NIL? It’s called making an inference, Bill. I echo a lot of the comments made in that article and a lot of other people do as well.

By the way, it’s not a coincidence that the UK football collective and NIL changes go into full swing just a week after Mitch gets publicly blasted. I’m sure it means nothing to you. It’s normal to have a school get with the times only after getting publicly pressured. Totally normal.

More ignorance, multiple coaches including Cal and Saban have said the same but because its your talking point, it's talking down on NIL.

Why on earth would it spontaneously fall apart? What would happen if you stopped being a UK fan? Do you think BBN would spontaneously fall apart? I think it's time for you to move on.
You didn’t understand my question, clearly. The point was that you and many others paint Barnhart as some god of college athletics. That since he’s had some success here it means we should disregard anything we disagree with him over.

So I’ll ask again—in your opinion, if Mitch leaves, would the athletics department fall apart? You’re schilling for him as if it would.

It’s not just KSR that has made a point to talk about Mitch and and NIL. Not sure what your fixation with KSR is. Sounds like you just hate KSR? I don’t know and don’t really care.

Are you suggesting the only way to determine whether Barnhart supports NIL is if he explicitly comes out and says I hate NIL? It’s called making an inference, Bill. I echo a lot of the comments made in that article and a lot of other people do as well.

By the way, it’s not a coincidence that the UK football collective and NIL changes go into full swing just a week after Mitch gets publicly blasted. I’m sure it means nothing to you. It’s normal to have a school get with the times only after getting publicly pressured. Totally normal.
I hate liars who make up BS that hurts UK. Yall have been lying about NIL and UK for months. You can't even gice specifics on anything you say, its qlways BS you heard. 0

I hate liars who make up BS that hurts UK. Yall have been lying about NIL and UK for months. You can't even gice specifics on anything you say, its qlways BS you heard. 0
So I’m a liar for making my own inferences and having an opinion now? What magical piece of evidence are you requiring to suggest that Barnhart is nowhere near the forefront of NIL?

You think it’s conincidence UK football starts making significant NIL moves just days after the AD gets publicly blasted for his inability to get out in the forefront of NIL? Or are we to believe it’s the football program’s fault until just now?

I'm sure the board of trustees will take that into consideration. Even though we have winingest, most profitable athletics program in school history, all while keeping our nose clean and being NCAA compliant.

Message board fans feel like he kept a coach too long that was here 15 years ago. He had a higher winning percentage than Joe B Hall but 9 years was too long because message board fans didn't like him.
Yeah, that's the reason. If you're a second grader.

Reactions: jauk11
So I’m a liar for making my own inferences and having an opinion now? What magical piece of evidence are you requiring to suggest that Barnhart is nowhere near the forefront of NIL?

You think it’s conincidence UK football starts making significant NIL moves just days after the AD gets publicly blasted for his inability to get out in the forefront of NIL? Or are we to believe it’s the football program’s fault until just now?
Yeah, you're a liar for say things that aren't true. UK fully supports NIL. You imply we don't and site Mitch's stance on NIL but can't actually even say what his stance is. You're just interested in forwarding an agenda.

Yeah, you're a liar for say things that aren't true. UK fully supports NIL. You imply we don't and site Mitch's stance on NIL but can't actually even say what his stance is. You're just interested in forwarding an agenda.
Alright Bill, you’ve not offered anything of substance other than to randomly bash KSR and call me a liar for having an opinion on our AD. You haven’t responded to any of my arguments other than to say I’m a KSR fanboy. I guess the AD getting publicly blasted and just days later the entire UK football NIL situation changes is just a coincidence to you because you haven’t responded to that even once.

This is the last time I’ll say it because I don’t care to carry on a conversation with anyone that calls me a liar simply because they don’t agree with me.

There’s no direct comment where Barnhart says he doesn’t like NIL because no AD in the country is that stupid—however, making inferences on his remarks, comparing his actions (or lack thereof) to other AD’s publicly supporting NIL, and assessing how the overall state of NIL at Kentucky has continually been playing catch-up suggests to me that Barnhart does not support NIL the way that is needed in the future. If you want to stick your head in the sand that’s fine, but don’t call me a liar because I don’t want to sit here and educate you on every possible instance Mitch has been lukewarm or worse to NIL.

Last edited:
Alright Bill, you’ve not offered anything of substance other than to randomly bash KSR and call me a liar for having an opinion on our AD. You haven’t responded to any of my arguments other than to say I’m a KSR fanboy. I guess the AD getting publicly blasted and just days later the entire UK football NIL situation changes is just a coincidence to you because you haven’t responded to that even once.

This is the last time I’ll say it because I don’t care to carry on a conversation with anyone that calls me a liar simply because they don’t agree with me.

There’s no direct comment where Barnhart says he doesn’t like NIL because no AD in the country is that stupid—however, making inferences on his remarks, comparing his actions (or lack thereof) to other AD’s publicly supporting NIL, and assessing how the overall state of NIL at Kentucky has continually been playing catch-up suggests to me that Barnhart does not support NIL the way that is needed in the future. If you want to stick your head in the sand that’s fine, but don’t call me a liar because I don’t want to sit here and educate you on every possible instance Mitch has been lukewarm or worse to NIL.
I offered UK fully supports NIL despite your lies. Your argument is all speculation, how do I argue againt your ignorant speculations with nothingto back it up? What substance do you want? You're the one makimg accusations with no substance. Imagine spreading false rumors rumors about your own school that have a negative impact on your school.

"He does not support NIL the way that is needed in the future." More vague accusations, no specifics. Why is it so hard to say specifically how he doesn't support NIL the way that is needed in the future? Its because you're a fraud. I call you a liar because you make accusations that arent true. Thats lying.

These clowns have been making these claims for months, not a single one can say specifically how Mitch or UK doesn't support NIL. Just he doesn't support it the way it needs to be in the future. I'll ask again even tho we both know you won't answer. How does it need to ne supported in the future that it isn't being supported now?

This is where you deflect.

I offered UK fully supports NIL despite your lies. Your argument is all speculation, how do I argue againt your ignorant speculations with nothingto back it up? What substance do you want? You're the one makimg accusations with no substance. Imagine spreading false rumors rumors about your own school that have a negative impact on your school.

"He does not support NIL the way that is needed in the future." More vague accusations, no specifics. Why is it so hard to say specifically how he doesn't support NIL the way that is needed in the future? Its because you're a fraud. I call you a liar because you make accusations that arent true. Thats lying.

These clowns have been making these claims for months, not a single one can say specifically how Mitch or UK doesn't support NIL. Just he doesn't support it the way it needs to be in the future. I'll ask again even tho we both know you won't answer. How does it need to ne supported in the future that it isn't being supported now?

This is where you deflect.
How is that any different than me saying they HAVENT done enough for NIL? Do you just decide what the truth is and have to offer nothing in response? You haven’t offered anything, Bill. Mitch Barnhart’s hesitancy led to us bleeding football recruits in the 2023 class. Why did it take a public outcry last week to get things going? This is the third time I’ve asked now, and you’ve skirted it each time, but I’ll ask again—you really think that timing was just a coincidence?

Almost every other AD in the country has been more vocal about NIL more than Mitch. Other AD’s release emails to fans, attend press conferences to answer questions, and get their school on track to compete and provide updates on the process. Other AD’s have been much more personally involved. Mitch has had what, two press conferences? Instead of doing his damn job he avoids answering questions and provides email as the only avenue for fans or media to reach him. There has been a huge state of confusion on UK’s ongoing and current setup with NIL because he has provided ZERO clarity other than to say, “We’re making sure the big bad NCAA doesn’t get mad at us.” That’s ridiculous. No other school is taking such a cautious approach.

Other schools have collectives in place that secured top recruits from LAST YEAR. Our collective just got set up TODAY after a public outcry. And he didn’t even set it up, he just got the hell out of the way finally. Yet you don’t think he even deserves criticism at all? Unbelievable.

How is that any different than me saying they HAVENT done enough for NIL? Do you just decide what the truth is and have to offer nothing in response? You haven’t offered anything, Bill. Mitch Barnhart’s hesitancy led to us bleeding football recruits in the 2023 class. Why did it take a public outcry last week to get things going? This is the third time I’ve asked now, and you’ve skirted it each time, but I’ll ask again—you really think that timing was just a coincidence?

Almost every other AD in the country has been more vocal about NIL more than Mitch. Other AD’s release emails to fans, attend press conferences to answer questions, and get their school on track to compete and provide updates on the process. Mitch has had what, two press conferences? Instead of doing his damn job he avoids answering questions and provides email as the only avenue for fans to reach him. That’s ridiculous.

Other schools have collectives in place that secured top recruits from LAST YEAR. Our collective just got set up TODAY after a public outcry. And he didn’t even set it up, he just got the hell out of the way finally. Yet you don’t think he even deserves criticism at all? Unbelievable.
You have no idea what 100+ ADs have been vocal about. We've had collectives in place since last year too. More lies from the fraud. Oh and buying recruits is illegal and not NIL. You say our collective as if we only have one. More lies and more ignorance. Anything for daddy Matts narrative tho.

We've been working with Athletes Advantage and Mercury, they literally set the BBNIL website up. The Kentucky 15 collective has been seting up NIL deals with UK players since last year. The had deals with Wandale and Levis and a couple more guys last year.

Again, you goofs are itterly clueless on basic facts.

You have no idea what 100+ ADs have been vocal about. We've had collectives in place since last year too. More lies from the fraud. Oh and buying recruits is illegal and not NIL. You say our collective as if we only have one. More lies and more ignorance. Anything for daddy Matts narrative tho.

We've been working with Athletes Advantage and Mercury, they literally set the BBNIL website up. The Kentucky 15 collective has been seting up NIL deals with UK players since last year. The had deals with Wandale and Levis and a couple more guys last year.

Again, you goofs are itterly clueless on basic facts.
Your fixation on KSR is bizarre. Whatever demons you have with them is with them—you pushing that on me is straight up weird and unhinged. Just stop with that nonsense.

If you’re too much of an ass to answer a question I’ve asked multiple times now, then I’m not going waste any more time on your stubborn ass. It’s that simple. Why did it take a public outcry to get the current subscription model in place? You think the football program hasn’t been hampered at all?

You’re right, NIL has been going great! It decimated our 2023 football recruiting class, and our AD has spent more time publicly feuding with coaches than he has answering questions about NIL. Anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR! You’ve been arguing in bad faith since labeling me as such. That’s not how you have a discussion with a fellow fan. That’s bush league.

Almost every other AD in the country has been more vocal about NIL more than Mitch. Other AD’s release emails to fans, attend press conferences to answer questions, and get their school on track to compete and provide updates on the process. Other AD’s have been much more personally involved. Mitch has had what, two press conferences? Instead of doing his damn job he avoids answering questions and provides email as the only avenue for fans or media to reach him. There has been a huge state of confusion on UK’s ongoing and current setup with NIL because he has provided ZERO clarity other than to say, “We’re making sure the big bad NCAA doesn’t get mad at us.” That’s ridiculous. No other school is taking such a cautious approach.

Doesn't even know what NIL is. Thinks we have one collective, and thinks it was set up today. SMH

Our collective just got set up today says the clueless wonder. Here is the Kentucky15 guy who was active last year talking about the Kentucky 15 collective 6 months ago... even tho it was just set up today. 🤡

These goofs are always so vague because they have no idea what they're talking about. They're too lazy to take 10 minutes to learn actual factual info, they just lazily adopt other narratives and speculate.

Your fixation on KSR is bizarre. Whatever demons you have with them is with them—you pushing that on me is straight up weird and unhinged. Just stop with that nonsense.

If you’re too much of an ass to answer a question I’ve asked multiple times now, then I’m not going waste any more time on your stubborn ass. It’s that simple. Why did it take a public outcry to get the current subscription model in place? You think the football program hasn’t been hampered at all?

You’re right, NIL has been going great! It decimated our 2023 football recruiting class, and our AD has spent more time publicly feuding with coaches than he has answering questions about NIL. Anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR! You’ve been arguing in bad faith since labeling me as such. That’s not how you have a discussion with a fellow fan. That’s bush league.
Nah you're bush league, spreading harmful lies about the program. Tell me more the one collective you falsely insinuate that we have that just got set up today.

Doesn't even know what NIL is. Thinks we have one collective, and thinks it was set up today. SMH

Our collective just got set up today says the clueless wonder. Here is the Kentucky15 guy who was active last year talking about the Kentucky 15 collective 6 months ago... even tho it was just set up today. 🤡

These goofs are always so vague because they have no idea what they're talking about. They're too lazy to take 10 minutes to learn actual factual info, they just lazily adopt other narratives and speculate.
Hell of a job it was doing Bill! Got us right there with Vandy in the recruiting rankings! I never said Kentucky has done nothing with NIL. I said they haven’t done enough.

Barnhart is sure tearing up the news waves informing fans of ways to get involved! The AD has done next to nothing to promote any of the collectives that have been set up. In fact, he’s created a culture of uncertainty around the whole thing. His one press conference a year is indicative of greatness though, you’re right. Praise MB.

I’m over this conversation—if you want to live in this fantasy land where you talk about “Daddy Matt,” that Mitch is above criticism, and that everything has been going swimmingly for UK and NIL, go right ahead.

Hell of a job it was doing Bill! Got us right there with Vandy in the recruiting rankings! I never said Kentucky has done nothing with NIL. I said they haven’t done enough.

Barnhart is sure tearing up the news waves informing fans of ways to get involved! The AD has done next to nothing to promote any of the collectives that have been set up. In fact, he’s created a culture of uncertainty around the whole thing. His one press conference a year is indicative of greatness though, you’re right. Praise MB.

I’m over this conversation—if you want to live in this fantasy land where you talk about “Daddy Matt,” that Mitch is above criticism, and that everything has been going swimmingly for UK and NIL, go right ahead.
Now you go from we didn't have one until today to hell of a job it was doing. They always switch the lie up.

Also no one ever called Mitch Barnhart a god AD as you claimed in an earlier post or said he was above criticism. I said youre lying about NIL. We fully support NIL, and we have multiple collectives, the problem fans and businesses don't give to them. Stoops even said that was the issue, unfortunately it didn't fit your narrative so you ignored it. We just signed the best football recruiting class in school history way back in the spring of 2022, funny how NIL wasn't an issue then. We just signed an all time great class in basketball.

Football recruiting in 2023 can't possibly have anything to do with a bunch of new assistants who are new to the recruiting game not being able to sell immediate playing time, a down class in Ohio and Kentucky and a limited number of schollys to give this year. Nah, it has to be the narrative. BTW, we're 29th in the country in average star rating, not quite the gllom and doom you make it out to be.

Now you go from we didn't have one until today to hell of a job it was doing. They always switch the lie up.

Also no one ever called Mitch Barnhart a god AD as you claimed in an earlier post or said he was above criticism. I said youre lying about NIL. We fully support NIL, and we have multiple collectives, the problem fans and businesses don't give to them. Stoops even said that was the issue, unfortunately it didn't fit your narrative so you ignored it. We just signed the best football recruiting class in school history way back in the spring of 2022, funny how NIL wasn't an issue then. We just signed an all time great class in basketball.

Football recruiting in 2023 can't possibly have anything to do with a bunch of new assistants who are new to the recruiting game not being able to sell immediate playing time, a down class in Ohio and Kentucky and a limited number of schollys to give this year. Nah, it has to be the narrative. BTW, we're 29th in the country in average star rating, not quite the gllom and doom you make it out to be.
Never said we never had any NIL structure set in place. I continually asked why has it taken so long to get up to speed with other programs and why it took a public outcry to get us up to speed with our collectives. There’s been no marketing by the AD, and until today the subscription models haven’t been in place. You haven’t answered, and it’s clear you have no answer.

Listen, I’m done. I don’t engage with people that categorize a difference in opinion as lying over and over. We’re fellow fans here—you don’t need to disparage other peoples character because you have a difference of opinion. I don’t think UK has done enough, you ostensibly believe UK leads the country in NIL. Agree to disagree.

If you want to remain in this fantasy land where UK’s NIL setup is perfect, has always been perfect, and UK and Mitch Barnhart are lapping the field then go right ahead. God knows you’ll just twist whoever’s words that disagrees.

Never said we never had any NIL structure set in place. I continually asked why has it taken so long to get up to speed with other programs and why it took a public outcry to get us up to speed with our collectives. There’s been no marketing by the AD, and until today the subscription models haven’t been in place. You haven’t answered, and it’s clear you have no answer.

Listen, I’m done. I don’t engage with people that categorize a difference in opinion as lying over and over. We’re fellow fans here—you don’t need to disparage other peoples character because you have a difference of opinion. I don’t think UK has done enough, you ostensibly believe UK leads the country in NIL. Agree to disagree.

If you want to remain in this fantasy land where UK’s NIL setup is perfect, has always been perfect, and UK and Mitch Barnhart are lapping the field then go right ahead. God knows you’ll just twist whoever’s words that disagrees.
There you go again with ignorant nonsense. I never said it was perfect, I didnt say Mitch Barnhart is above criticism, or that he was a god ad. Good day sir. Please stop lying. Its pathetic.

There you go again with ignorant nonsense. I never said it was perfect, I didnt say Mitch Barnhart is above criticism, or that he was a god ad. Good day sir. Please stop lying. Its pathetic.
No, instead you called someone a liar who has legitimate and good faith concerns that the NIL system currently in place at UK isn’t where it needs to be. You then doubled down, said “Matt” was my daddy—which was unprompted and bizarre, and continually called me a liar when I simply pointed out things I wish our AD had or hadn’t done. And for what? Because you think you’re right and I’m wrong? As if that gives you
license to attack my character?

I didn’t say you said it, I said that if that’s what you believe that’s fine, but I disagree. You haven’t refuted it or offered any reason to suggest you think differently anyways, or otherwise offered anything to suggest that you think there’s ANY issues with our NIL system.

Rarely have I had an interaction with a fellow UK where that person become basically irredeemable. You don’t debate fellow fans by attacking their character and calling them liars. I should have ended it there. I don’t block people on this site or anywhere for that matter, but feel free to block. I’d rather not interact with someone who is going to treat me like garbage. I’m just not. So have a good one Bill. Go Cats I guess.

I know I said I was done before, but now I’m really done lol.

No, instead you called someone a liar who has legitimate and good faith concerns that the NIL system currently in place at UK isn’t where it needs to be. You then doubled down, said “Matt” was my daddy—which was unprompted and bizarre, and continually called me a liar when I simply pointed out things I wish our AD had or hadn’t done. And for what? Because you think you’re right and I’m wrong? As if that gives you
license to attack my character?

I didn’t say you said it, I said that if that’s what you believe that’s fine, but I disagree. You haven’t refuted it or offered any reason to suggest you think differently anyways, or otherwise offered anything to suggest that you think there’s ANY issues with our NIL system.

Rarely have I had an interaction with a fellow UK where that person become basically irredeemable. You don’t debate fellow fans by attacking their character and calling them liars. I should have ended it there. I don’t block people on this site or anywhere for that matter, but feel free to block. I’d rather not interact with someone who is going to treat me like garbage. I’m just not. So have a good one Bill. Go Cats I guess.

I know I said I was done before, but now I’m really done lol.
You literally lie and spew misinformation that hurts the program. You continously lie and spread false information then get sensitive when called out on it. Turn off KSR and take 5 minutes to learn what NIL actually is and stop promoting negative propaganda that we don't support NIL at UK.

You are not a victim.

You literally lie and spew misinformation that hurts the program. You continously lie and spread false information then get sensitive when called out on it. Turn off KSR and take 5 minutes to learn what NIL actually is and stop promoting negative propaganda that we don't support NIL at UK.

You are not a victim.
Sounds good old man, you can move along now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT