ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Official

Was nervous, thought for sure the OP was going to say he had put Delta out of business.

Reactions: bbonds
If that is the case, then I am proud to be racist.
I will always honor the flag.
I will always stand for the national anthem with my hand proudly over my heart.
And I believe all lives are special and matter.
So yeah. I'm a proud racist that is sad for what our country is becoming.

Stuff ain't gonna get better until we as individuals get better.

Sad to say but some says "that stuff ain't happening."
Some are working to keep this unrest alive.

Distraction away from the virus. Virus continues to kill.
108k and counting, in a VERY short time. (money people think APR, just like how you gauge your success)

Last edited:
K

If don’t think it’s “racist” & you truly believe in your heart that all lives truly *do* matter equally, then please post that to your social media accounts & see how it goes.

GL
It won’t go well because the people who are using the phrase now are doing it reactively rather than proactively. Those three words are not racist and it doesn’t make someone racist (necessarily) if they say it. However, racists do enjoy using it. I’ve seen it. The majority of people I know that say it, who I believe in my mind to not be racist at all, are using it out of some strange desire to make everything about themselves. Shocking on social media, I know.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Implicit in BLM is the accusation that people think they don’t matter.

and then that’s why you have police brutality or corruption or failures of legal system.

the reality is those things exist on their own, irrespective of race

Why is it racist to say all lives matter.

Apparently you can't say it anymore because if you do, you are seen by many as acting like you don't care about the black lives or you are "minimizing" the movement. The Sacramento Kings TV or radio announcer got fired for it. I believe he got fired after saying it when asked his thoughts on the matter by Boogie Cousins.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
We have less and less young who admit mistakes and more and more who say, he did it.
Pussies, all. If you want to do so something, stand up. If it turns out wrong, say so and go a different way.
So many afraid not to get it right the 1st time is the world's worst outcome. Not even close..

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT