ADVERTISEMENT

It’s gotta be Drew or Pearl

Call me a Cal apologist or whatever, I’m not convinced paying Cal 30M to go away, paying whatever buyout exists for Drew(private school so idk the amount), then paying him 8+ mill a year is the best answer for our program.

Program is in a bad spot thanks to Mitch. Should be an interesting spring at least to follow the team.

Cal himself had never got in trouble with the NCAA. Pearl has been in trouble at each school that he has coached at...USI, Iowa, Milwaukee, Tennessee, Auburn...
You got to be kidding me. Cow has most certainly been in trouble with the NCAA. You can dress that pig in whatever you choose, but you will still have a pig.

Reactions: EliteBlue
You got to be kidding me. Cow has most certainly been in trouble with the NCAA. You can dress that pig in whatever you choose, but you will still have a pig.
Please list them then...

UMass...it was Camby. not Cal...
Memphis...It was Rose, not Cal...

Do you know of any others?

With Pearl, it was all him at each school...

Please list them then...

UMass...it was Camby. not Cal...
Memphis...It was Rose, not Cal...

Do you know of any others?

With Pearl, it was all him at each school...

Did the NCAA take away victories? Yes. Was Cow the coach? Yes. Was Cow held responsible? Yes. Are you a Cow apologist? Yes.

Reactions: MO_Blue
Did they punish Cal, no...

Big difference...

Pearl was at fault for the past 5 times he got in trouble at each school...
If Cow wasn't seen as responsible, they wouldn't have lost victories.

Just like he did at St. Johns?....😅
No, just like he did at Kentucky!!! RP never embarrassed the program the way Cow has. Teams feared us when he was coach. His team would have gone to a press and Oakland wouldn't have known what hit them. He would have never changed the 2nd highest scoring offense in college basketball when facing a 14 seed. Oakland imposed their will on us when it should have been the opposite.

Last edited:
If Cow wasn't seen as responsible, they wouldn't have lost victories.
That's incorrect. If a player has done wrong then victories are stripped if that player participates in games. In doesn't have to do with any coach...

Nice try...

That's incorrect. If a player has done wrong then victories are stripped if that player participates in games. In doesn't have to do with any coach...

Nice try...
When Cow leaves, with any luck, you will follow him.

RP left before anything came out. It was no secret of his womanizing with the younger females...
What the hell does that have to do with coaching? Did that give him a coaching advantage?

Hurley, Pearl, Pitino (yes idgaf what you think) Drew, or bust imo. I only want one of those 4 names.
RP would be my first choice. He would be a short-term bridge that would replace the nonsensical player first crap with program first while giving us time to find a more permanent coach.

UK wouldn't hire Pearl who was fired at Tennessee for out-right lying...

That would be a huge red-flag on anyone's resume...

RP would be my first choice. He would be a short-term bridge that would replace the nonsensical player first crap with program first while giving us time to find a more permanent coach.
Interesting. I would not object.

UK wouldn't hire Pearl who was fired at Tennessee for out-right lying...

That would be a huge red-flag on anyone's resume...
Didn't he only lie about feeding players hot dogs?

I'm fine with him, if he can beat the nonbinary Yalies today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT