ADVERTISEMENT

It’s awfully early for the season to be over

I've never been fooled by the strength of a UK team like I have this one and they have fooled me several times. Fool me once your fault, fool me twice, mine. I'll own that.

No one wants to accept it yet you do. Do you still believe that Stoops is the best we can do or have you changed that just maybe there is coach out there for less than $9 million a year that could not embarrass the program in year 12?
This is the simple reason we will always be mediocre, too many fans are willing to accept the 11 year SEC losing record of Stoops. It just blows my mind that we have fans who are afraid to try another coach. What is the difference in losing with a new coach? we may get a coach who doesn't sit on their rich fat ass and cruise to 7-5 average season. With the new SEC scheduling, KY will be lucky to be bowl eligible with Stoops. Who the heck wants that?

…but it sure seems like we are destined to take Vandy’s position as cellar dweller in the SEC. Never felt like giving up on the season after week 2, but I’m considering throwing in the towel to save myself the pain. I have no faith in CMS to be able to turn this around, and our schedule is so hard it won’t really matter anyway. Wow, I can’t believe how bad we looked today. I’m sure I’ll keep watching, but today utterly deflated me.

music video 80s GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
I thought we would win today but even factoring that in I had predicted 7 and 5. This team has no shot against uga, at ole miss, at texas or any UT with a pulse in Knoxville. I suppose they can still go 7 and 5 but offense has to get right asap to have any chance of beating Florida, vandy, auburn and Louisville.
So UL will be a loss (lil' secret,... they have a better HC). AU will be a rock fight. (13 - 10 score either way) UF may be riding a high for an interim coach and spell trouble.... And lastly Vandy ... We like to think we OWN them but history says something a little differently...

If we only win 2-3 more games, I would be disappointed but not surprised

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
I never expected more than 4 wins this year. Stoops is the football equivalent of Cal; if he has more talent than the other team he might be able to win.
Stoops equals Iowa football grind out every game and run the clock off the board boring as hell and it's equivalent to pulling teeth but don't worry " stoops will get back to work "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT