ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a miracle

Wow, after that viscous ingrown on his mons pubis. He is lucky, he can walk

What is Magloire doing here, what is he doing....whiny Billy Packer. One of the greatest moments in NCAA history. Poetic justice is what he was doing.

Reactions: bIhawk
Wojo was acting like Magloire gave him the Bane treatment. Bunch of flopping fakes there at dUKe.

Nah, Magloire bent his spine in half and I loved every second of it. Was 100% intentional and that is what made Magloire awesome. The ball was gone. He put him into the floor version of a torture rack.

• Haha
Reactions: bIhawk
Nah, Magloire bent his spine in half and I loved every second of it. Was 100% intentional and that is what made Magloire awesome. The ball was gone. He put him into the floor version of a torture rack.
Been a while since I've seen it so I could be wrong, but I remember Magloire for sure holding him down. It's when he let up that Wojo was "writhing in pain". Regardless, it was awesome. Was that play the genesis of dUKe's flops and flails? I remember watching that back then and yelling at the tv that he was faking it. Why's it always them? I HATE all that they stand for.

Been a while since I've seen it so I could be wrong, but I remember Magloire for sure holding him down. It's when he let up that Wojo was "writhing in pain". Regardless, it was awesome. Was that play the genesis of dUKe's flops and flails? I remember watching that back then and yelling at the tv that he was faking it. Why's it always them? I HATE all that they stand for.

I remember having the same reaction. But take a look. Ball is clearly gone. Mags pull him down to floor with arm wrapped, then slowly sort of stand/sits as he lifts Wojo off the ground...I'm laughing while typing this. The result is the writhing face of Wojo.

So IMHO, Mags knew exactly what he was doing. Especially after watching him for 4 years ultimately...he was an enforcer.

I remembered Packer going ape shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT