ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah bond al wr enters portal

6 SEC offers out of HS but not UK. DeBoer has one, may two 1st Rd WR draft picks so we'll have to see if he rerecruits Bond.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Quickly going to Texas

No mercy. Nobody who can pick Bamas roster of some gems are gonna feel sorry for DeBoer and give him time to re recruit his roster. Everyone for themselves, compassion is for the weak.

He hasn’t even tapped his ceiling yet. Their skill positions left a lot to be desired. That combined with one of Saban’s worst QBs, it was amazing they won the SEC title. If LSU just had an ounce of a defense they would’ve smoked them.

Reactions: mattrudd
New Bama coach is a good one to play for if you’re a wide receiver. But so is Sark and Texas has the better QB

Clearly they did in 23. Manning, I know a true frosh, looks morevlike a Jake Fromm than a super talented arm talent. Bond is looking Texas bound, one of the few Buford players to be living up to his hype.

Will/can DeBoer bring in a QB? He can’t run what he was running at Washington with Milroe.

Well, he wanted Rodgers from Miss St to be his QB at Wash in 2024. And Rodgers has re entered the portal.

1 + 1 = 2

Reactions: gojvc
The longhorns and aggies have the potential to dominate this league for years to come due to nil. I’m not saying Bam was going to get left in the dust, but they’re not gonna be what they were. Georgia and Tennessee have the potential to do better.

The longhorns and aggies have the potential to dominate this league for years to come due to nil. I’m not saying Bam was going to get left in the dust, but they’re not gonna be what they were. Georgia and Tennessee have the potential to do better.
I said that about Texas a few days ago. Within 2 years, I see them being the clear favorite for the NC every year. Getting even more access to SEC kids either southern or that just wanted to play in this conference is going to allow them to get just about any kid they want that doesn't already have a team picked out that they want to play for. If they can hit on the kids they pick out at a high level, they could be the next juggernaut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT