ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting tweet from Rowland (Don’t give up yet)

Highly doubt it. The Hurley's have been basketball royalty for decades. Their dad coached Rod Rhodes...this isn't some unknown guy. He is definitely the hot commodity right now but this was always my personal concern whenever Cal left...who is the next great thing? DH has made himself standout. Nate Oats is doing it. There are a few....Golden may be next.
Yes, his dad and his brother. Not him.

On3 said the parade Saturday is at 11:00. So Hurley will surely wait till after that. It said 11 million or could go higher? If he says no they said Donovan would be next but could not do anything with him till at least next Thursday. Said in the meantime there are five guys they will be talking to. Beard and Miller were two but did not say the others.
Sean Miller ugh 😩

• Sad
Reactions: catben
I will tune out for the first time in my life if it’s Sean effing Miller.

Dude was under freaking FBI investigation. My goodness.
He’s a good coach but idk why he’d get the call before Pearl. I’d take Pearl over Beard or Miller and both those guys have real baggage.

But for some reason Mitch has always liked Miller

Sean Miller ugh 😩

If they are talking to Sean Miller hopefully it’s only
for his fried biscuit recipe.

I will tune out for the first time in my life if it’s Sean effing Miller.

Dude was under freaking FBI investigation. My goodness.

He’s a good coach but idk why he’d get the call before Pearl. I’d take Pearl over Beard or Miller and both those guys have real baggage.

But for some reason Mitch has always liked Miller
Sean Miller has done NOTHING to warrant any consideration for this job. He had all the talent needed at Arizona and NEVER did anything with it. Why in the world would Mitch think he would be any different here???!!!!

I would take Pope or 71 year old Pitino over him!!! And I HATE Slick Rick!!!

I mean really it sounds crazy but it’s much more likely Mitch knew his friends stance on the job prior to it coming open, and the opportunity could have been used to just sweeten the pot for Drew at Baylor while acting as a smokescreen and buying time for another hire. That opposed to chasing only after a friend just to be blindsided late in negotiations if they’re supposedly that close. All speculation though
If it’s all speculation then why waste anyone’s time with BS.

Sean Miller has done NOTHING to warrant any consideration for this job. He had all the talent needed at Arizona and NEVER did anything with it. Why in the world would Mitch think he would be any different here???!!!!

I would take Pope or 71 year old Pitino over him!!! And I HATE Slick Rick!!!
Not to mention being under federal investigation for wire fraud. You know. Minor blemish.

Rowland's been throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks since the search started. Seems very much on the outside looking in.

Doing his best to drive traffic to the website which is great I guess but I wouldn't be looking to him for any sort of breaking news at this stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT