ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting stat 3 out of the last 6.....

DexterPotts

Blue Chip Prospect
Sep 2, 2017
3 out of the LAST 6 (regular season) games the opposing team has scored on their FIRST play of the game!!!! AND WERE 4-1!
Maybe we should consider just standing up on the first play and just LET THEM SCORE!! (sarcasm for those of you who can't speak fluently).

Last edited:
So I posted this Saturday, then I see that LSU fumbled on their first play and Troy scores. Maybe we're better than we think we are, but we're just not the best looking girl at the dance!!

That is interesting. I’d rather make them work for a score at least a little bit. This D has been outstanding outside of a handful of big plays. Opponents have not had much success when they’ve had to sustain long drives.

I know Stoops' teams start slow, and we ALWAYS throw in a clunker game (that we usually lose), but maybe EMU was our clunker. Wouldn't it be GREAT if we caught fire now and ran the table til GA and had a SHOT at the east?? Why not!! LETSSSS GOOOOO!! DONT FLINCH!!

I know Stoops' teams start slow, and we ALWAYS throw in a clunker game (that we usually lose), but maybe EMU was our clunker. Wouldn't it be GREAT if we caught fire now and ran the table til GA and had a SHOT at the east?? Why not!! LETSSSS GOOOOO!! DONT FLINCH!!

That would be amazing. Also unlikely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT