ADVERTISEMENT

Insults and personal attack thread

Tskware

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2003
Rather than let the same 6 or 8 posters continue to overwhelm and then ruin each and every thread with personal attacks and insults, I decided to start one here solely devoted to trash talk where they can join (they know who they are) and run this thread up to 15 or 20 pages if they want (and leave the rest of the threads alone). Be sure to invite your friends and brothers in arms, should be entertaining. Who is with me?

OP is a moron if he actually believes what he's saying. I bet he's actually a UT fan.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Until [the usual suspects, we all know who they are] join in and completely take over, this thread is really not accomplishing my ulterior motives.

Memo to self: Be much more sly and subtle next thread you start.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
and to add... this part was filmed in Louisville

tumblr_n04iw9Agvc1rv5zh8o1_500.gif

And this was filmed at the Jim Beam distillery in Bullitt Co.

02606a381a5479896b51ec413bb1d49a.jpg
Who gives a shit. The thread was insults you jack ass. No one cares about your useless movie knowledge you moron

Who gives a shit. The thread was insults you jack ass. No one cares about your useless movie knowledge you moron
I was insulting your knowledge of the greatest movie ever filmed in the state of KY. No wonder you were held back in 3rd grade twice and drove yourself to middle school.

Reactions: H. Lecter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT